Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<SPAN class=posttext>2005 Lakesport 18' with flotation pods. 2006 Yamaha 90 hp four stroke. 50 hrs. Aluminum trailer w/ torsion axles. Bimini top. VHF, FF, GPS, Livewell, Stainless prop. Flats boat, duck hunting boat, does it all in skinny water and at 50 mph. barley used. sacrifice. trailer in pic not trailer that goes with it. trailer is new aluminum with torsion axles, custom wheels and spare. boat is in excelent condition, but the LOW nada WITHOUT the electronics, pods, livewell, top, etc. is over $12000. actual value would be well over $13000

<SPAN class=posttext>

<SPAN class=posttext>Rigged it for my hunting buddy and I to hunt out of but he moved to Ft. Lauderdale, needs money and wants it gone. Price is delivered to Destin.

<SPAN class=posttext>A steal at $8200. You can call me at (850)582-2707.

<SPAN class=posttext>

·
Super Moderator
28,630 Posts
If the boat hasn't been snatched up, where can I take a look at it....I'll try calling ya also....

Thanks

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Saw the boat today. I was REALLY hoping this would be the one! :banghead:banghead

Maybe I'm just too anal, but I had to pass...too many condition (for a 1.5 yr old boat!!!) and rigging issues. I suppose one could argue it is still a very good value. At least the owner seemed honest and pointed out all (?) the problems.

I don't want to diss it (that would be uncool)...it's a neat boat, lot's of good features/equipment. The owner is in Destin untill about noon tomorrow, but supposedly will be leaving it there. I guess contact Capt. Larry if you are interested. I'm bummed, and still looking (DAMN)! I know some of you have expressed interest in it, just thought I'd pass on the info...it is available, and (finally) in the area. Owner is Scott 954-745-6790. I'm sure it is the perfect boat for someone!

Pounder

·
Super Moderator
28,630 Posts
CPOUSNRET (12/20/2007)I talked with the owner yesterday evening. He is back in Fort Lauderdale and is planning on having the boat in Destin on Jan 1st and will be ready to deal at that time. He stated that he had an offer of 9K but no one has placed any money on the table. After I talked with him, I found the boat for sale on another forum, and the asking price was up to 10K in a post dated Dec 15th. If I hear or find out anything else I will post.
So what is the price....original ad said $8200.00? I'm not a math major but I believe 9K is a little over $8200.00...Maybe Capt. Larry can clear up some things fer inquiring minds?:letsdrink

·
Registered
196 Posts
I talked to the owner the first few days posted and offered the $8200 cash. He said hegot a lot of calls and wanted to know what I'd bid. Seemed toturn intoan auction. I just wasn't going to play that game.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts