Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
That is one fine whitetail buck deer there!!! Congrats to your friend!!! Looks like a short deer what was length on those front legs!!!Just kidding, A+animal!!

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
I'm going to try to lease some land in western Kentucky next season. I don't have anything lined up yet, but I'm working on it. I'm not leasing land in Alabama anymore, the license is too expensive and if I'm going to spend all that money I might as well travel a little farther and have a lot better class of deer. Plus their bow season start Sept. 5!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ft Campbell is a great place to hunt. and the best thing about it is that for $175, you can hunt it all year (Mid Sept to 31 Dec). bow, muzzleloader and shotgun all come in at the same time and end together. and you can use either KY or TN hunting lisience to hunt on there. i choose to get the Tn on cause i have friends there i can hunt with but havent been back up in a while so maybe this year i can try to go back. if you decide to go, let me know and i can show you a few places that hold some great deer. i use to be the Army gamewarden there so i know that place well. and there is also LBL (Land Between the Lakes) that is great for hunting too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts