Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm selling my bay boat in hopes of finding a bigger one. I'd be up for trades. Here are the specs.

She's a late '70s Sabre brand bay boat hull. I Redid her last year. It required small hull repairs for which i used the west system, new epoxy paint inside and out all new wiring and rigging.

She is steered with Baystar hydraulic steeringand a new sexy steering wheel.

She is fed by an 18 gal gas tank, through a racor fuel filter water separator and has a 2012 Etec 90 hp outboard. Not sure how many hours. I have used it a couple of hrs every other weekend since march. washed out after every use. Gets stellar gas milage. SS prop.

Sits on a galvanized trailer.

9,000 obo. open to trades.

Here's a link to pictures of the boat. She's in Orange Beach right now. Next time i'm over there ill take better inside and out photos but here are some candid shots.

http://s6.beta.photobucket.com/user/deltachi82/story/40213

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No one? Any suggestions, comments, concerns? I'm looking for a bigger boat. Trades partial trades. My cash your cash mix.

·
Registered
993 Posts
I noticed the pic from the cove. The bushwhacker gave it away. If you are froM
That area, I would like to look at it. If it fits my fam, I may have a trade.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Wife is a little partial to the Mako. My idea was shot down. Maybe we will see each other on the water this year and enjoy some sort of slushy drink with a nice view. Thanks, Jeremy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts