Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,608 Posts
Ahhhhh man, I was looking fer 166.68 square yards!!! Too bad, looks like nice carpet!!! hahahaha Give you a hard time and a bump at the same time!!! Good luck w/ the sale brother!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@Jason....u gots jokes man:) You're in luck though....I've got 166.68 sq yds on another roll LOL! so let me know when we can meet and it's all yours, i'll even give you that .01 yd for the same price as the other roll, only b/c it's FAT tuesday.

·
Banned
1,613 Posts
Now this is very interesting!

How does one come across a a 700/800lb roll of carpet that typically takes a fork lift with a pole to move around, and then put it up for sale.

I'm just curious!!
:confused1:

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@msagro1 that's funny right there...and as for @baypirate I'll entertain your curiosity b/c of the pm i got last week that i never responded to....my family is in Dalton, GA, and yes they own a business....my carpet is shipped to Southeastern Freight and they have what it takes to load it, usually we cut it into several rolls so it's more manageable for whomever buys it. This week they have a roll they need to move, so I thought I'd throw it up here. It sounded like you have a flooring store, if so, then you know what level 5 pricing is....I can get you that when the reps won't budge...it's all in who you know and where you were raised:)

·
Banned
1,613 Posts
@msagro1 that's funny right there...and as for @baypirate I'll entertain your curiosity b/c of the pm i got last week that i never responded to....my family is in Dalton, GA, and yes they own a business....my carpet is shipped to Southeastern Freight and they have what it takes to load it, usually we cut it into several rolls so it's more manageable for whomever buys it. This week they have a roll they need to move, so I thought I'd throw it up here. It sounded like you have a flooring store, if so, then you know what level 5 pricing is....I can get you that when the reps won't budge...it's all in who you know and where you were raised:)
Thanks for the update and the kind offer of help, so I'll give you a free bump.

Where I come from they would call that "Special Goods" and I would pay about $500 for that, so if that interests you, Pm me and we'll make arrangements to buy it.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@baypirate wow, you can get first quality carpets w/manufacturer's warranty shipped to your store for a total of 2.99 a yd for 166 yds? I'd say you've got quite the connection! I'll give you 3.99 a yd (freight included in that) for a roll:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts