Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a 2000 Griff Craft built by Griffis and Sons Fiberglass in Stark, Florida. It is a 16' TriHull with a 50HP Evinrude (96 model?)mounted on a HiJacker transom mount. It is a side console with a insulated cold storage box, dry storage box, rod box, fish box, and battery/utility box. There is a Hummingbird Fishfinder 535.It has a 24V-71# thrust Great White trolling motorand a Minn Kota 3 bank battery maintainer. It rides to the water on a Magitilt galvanized trailer.

Asking $5000 OBO, Call Walt at 850-587-4191

Asking $5500 OBO, Call Walt at 850-587-4191

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just ordered the New boat today. If this one is still in here when it arrives, it will be hard not to put that Great White trolling motor on the new one. After all it is only one year old.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:bump The new Tidewater will be here in two weeks. The boy and I will probably make at least one more trip to the bay in it before it arrives.

It served its purpose, time to step up a little and involve the whole family.

·
Registered
390 Posts
give ya a bump for always taking the boy fishing. we should get together with your new boat and my boat and tear up some fish sometime. yeah i know we have talked about it. need to get mom out too. before she puts us both on restriction. :usaflag

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Took him to Escambia Fieldin the Griff Craft today. No fish but killed a lot of time. :doh Tidewater 1900 will be here next week. :clap

1 - 8 of 8 Posts