Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As much as I hate to I need to sell my gheenoe. Ithought my fiance wouldnt mindme gettign another but was wrong.It would be a great duck boat or shallow water fishing boat. It is green on the outside and white on the inside. Has a bow mount trolling motor mount(no t.m.) and a 1998 9.9 gamefisher, with new lower unit lube, sparkplugs, thermostat, and water pump. Will try and post some pics. but I recently switched computers and first need to download the software. Send me a pm or call 850.516.7073. My name is Blake

$1300.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Wish mom would let me and the boy have another boat.

We already have too many, in her mind.

·
Registered
390 Posts
that is a sweet boat. once i recover from my trip i will see what i can do. that is if ya still got it.

hey skinny she is wrong. no such thing as to many boats. she just doesn't understand. the more boats the less likely you are to stay at home and get in her way. see makes for a better blissed marriage. damn i should be a marriage counselor not an ER nurse.

·
Registered
9,923 Posts
i've seen and ridden in this gheenoe and it's good to go! so she wouldn't let you keep it?? did you tell her it was for BOTH of you? :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dont count your chickens before your eggs hatch. I thought it was sold and was holding it for a guy but I havent heard from him. Back up for sale. Make me an offer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts