Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our wasbuddy coming home from work on Highway 98 West Bound between Tiger Point and the Proper hit a 15 year old girl.

She was taken to Sacred Heart, the driver is pretty shaken.

Please say a prayer for this stranger to the forum that she may be OK.

Thank you

·
Registered
481 Posts
Man I hate to hear that!Prayers sent:angel.

We all know how dangerous that road is and just today I was driving home west bound and had a young guy slam on the breaks and I swerved to the median to avoid him. I was really shaken up because I had my 2 yr old with me! I dread the day when she is old enough to drive.

·
Registered
13,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dear Lord,

We come to you tonight and ask that you watch over this 15 year old girl that collided with a truck in Gulf Breeze, Florida. Her whole life is ahead of her. Please let the Doctors and Nurses provide the best quality of care possible so she can make a full recovery, and can once again enjoy life, and blossom to your glory.

Amen.

·
Fishing Goddess
1,072 Posts
<P align=center>:angel Prayers sent :angel

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Yep that's it!!!...I heard Jessica but missed the Odom..

Thanks Omega!

My prayers go out to Jessica Odom.:angel

Jimmy

·
Registered
13,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
AGulf Breeze teen was taken Thursday night to Sacred Heart Hospital after being hit by a pickup near U.S. 98 and Sanibel Lane in southern Santa Rosa County, the Florida Highway Patrol reported.<SPAN class=aa><DIV class=articleflex-container><DIV class=articleflex><SPAN class=adlabel-horz>
<DIV id=adcontainer___gelement_adbanner_0><DIV class="" id=__gelement_2>Jessica Odom, 15, was in serious condition Thursday night following the crash, which offurred about 6:50 p.m., hospital staff said.<SPAN class=aa></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV>

<SPAN class=pp>According to the FHP, Timothy Kevin Hartigan, 54, of Pensacola was headed west on U.S. 98 while Odom was walking east on the westbound shoulder of the road.<SPAN class=aa>

<SPAN class=pp>Odom attempted to cross westbound traffic and was hit by Hartigan's pickup. The crash was still under investigation late Thursday, the FHP reported.<SPAN class=aa>

·
Registered
13,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
BananaTom (1/28/2010)Dear Lord,

We come to you this morning and ask that you watch over this 15 year old girl, Jessica Odom, who collided with a truck in Gulf Breeze, Florida last night.

Her whole life is ahead of her.

Please let the Doctors and Nurses provide the best quality of care possible so she can make a full recovery, and can once again enjoy life, and blossom to your glory.

Amen.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Prayers for Jessica Odom.:angel:angel

1 - 20 of 22 Posts