Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
stonecoldshooter
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a truck today that had 15 rocket launchers mounted behind the rear windshield. Seriously? If I tow my boat, the rods are on the boat. I guess if you wet or dry dock a center console, you would transport rods. If the person was a pier fisherman, I would love to see their pier cart. Don't get me wrong it was very fashionable. Just seemed a bit excessive.

Choppedliver- think you could build me a pier cart with 32 rod holders, poker table, kegerator, whiskey still, 44 inch superswampers, filet table, & a snack shack?

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
SaltAddict (2/25/2010)I saw a truck today that had 15 rocket launchers mounted behind the rear windshield. Seriously? If I tow my boat, the rods are on the boat. I guess if you wet or dry dock a center console, you would transport rods. If the person was a pier fisherman, I would love to see their pier cart. Don't get me wrong it was very fashionable. Just seemed a bit excessive.

Choppedliver- think you could build me a pier cart with 32 rod holders, poker table, kegerator, whiskey still, 44 inch superswampers, filet table, & a snack shack?

LMAO, I already did! Its ready for pickup, its only $4995

·
Registered
775 Posts
was it a sorta smoke grey ford dulley? if so he lives in my nieghborhood and hes a charter captain of some boat i think at the beach?

·
Registered
628 Posts
Several of us here in LA have em for 20........4-6 tuna rods, 4-6 bottom fishin rods, 2 spinnin rods, 2-4 cobia rods, 2-4 bait rods.....It's the easiest way to carry them, w/o tearing em up.......Have some tournament kingfish rods that are 12 years old...look like new.....I don't like to just lay em in the bed of the truck....They get beat up too bad.....Can't leave em in the boat rod holders due to low hangin branches and wires......

George

·
Your mom's a
6,788 Posts
sailfish23 (2/25/2010)was it a sorta smoke grey ford dulley? if so he lives in my nieghborhood and hes a charter captain of some boat i think at the beach?

Geez, do you line in my neighborhood?

The guy on the cul de sac behind me has the grey Ford with about 15-20 rod holders. Runs a huge cat boat.

·
Registered
775 Posts
JoeZ (2/25/2010)
sailfish23 (2/25/2010)was it a sorta smoke grey ford dulley? if so he lives in my nieghborhood and hes a charter captain of some boat i think at the beach?
Geez, do you line in my neighborhood?

The guy on the cul de sac behind me has the grey Ford with about 15-20 rod holders. Runs a huge cat boat.
well JoeZ if u live in polynisean ilse or in that region then yes i do! i like off duke on the water

1 - 9 of 9 Posts