Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
15 ft. fiberglass Elder Craft with Mercury 50hp motor. This boat has tilt and and trim, trolling motor and has stick steering which gives it more room. This boat is great for fishing and duck hunting. and is more suited for fresh water. Here are some of the features:
Motor- 50hp Mercury with new start, new water pump and freshly tuned and running great.
Trolling motor- Motor Guide FOUR. 12v 30lb. thrust(have battery but either needs to be charged or replaced.) In my storage shed now.
Steering is stick steering which allows for more room
Tilt and Trim fully functional.
Boat features new:8 gal. gas tank, 4 rod holders, 2 captain chairs, boat cover, lines, paddle, 2 life jackets, 2 plugs, motor muff, anchor.
Other features: wet/dry storage tank with plug, winch track dual anchor system which is awesome for quick deployment and retrieval. Ice chest.
*Great heavy duty, drive-on trailer with brand new spare tire.
Asking $3600 OBO and please serious offers only. Will gladly start and run motor on trailer. Please email me at [email protected]. Have plenty of pics I can send besides the ones attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes Bmooore, the the boat comes with a heavy duty, drive on traile with new spare tirer. Sorry to take this long to respond.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I grew up fishing on the o'l Eldo Craft! I still fish on my uncles from time to time! Brings back good memories! I sold mine 2 yrs ago. Good luck with the sell! they are great boats!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts