Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got pics of this bruiser? I heard about it 2-3 days ago, haven't seen it yet....

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
it probably won't be till the first of next week. most of the guys took off this week to hunt so they won't be back till monday...............tony

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Are you talking about the one that was killed off of the management area last week. If so, there's a picture of it already posted on the forum.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What was the guy's name that got the buck in the management area? It may be the same one....

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
not the same deer. preston killed this on monday. the flomaton newspaper came to the woods to take pics of it. they won't be back from hunting till monday to post pics. they also killed a 20plus inch wide one saturday and 2 more 8pts on sunday.sucks to be at work..........tony

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
just got word they killed my pet. i have pics of a real good 8 pt. got him about 9 times on my game camera. field scored at 123. now it really sucks to be at work............tony

·
Registered
101 Posts
tony, chad called me right after they killed that beast!! that deer is sick how big he is, the base of his horns looked like coke cans, i have the pictures that the tri city ledger emailed me, but they dont do the deer justice, you cant see the mass on him, im sure chad and brian will have some better pictures to post on here when they get back next week, you need to forget about the rabbits and go help them kill some of those big deer, today is the last day..

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
just got off the radio with chad. he said brian will try to put them up tomorrow. they have been working like crazy to catch up after taking off 2 weeks to hunt..........tony

1 - 11 of 11 Posts