Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 14' randall craft with a 25 hp johnson.I'm asking $900 It has a minn kota trolling motor,led trailer lights,and a galvanized trailer with good tires.Please call 850-537-2045 I will trade for a 30-40hp tiller steer motor. I pressure washed the brown stuff off the sides,and it needs seats.

DEAL PENDING

·
EAT-SLEEP-GO FISHING
4,108 Posts
Looks like early 70's kicker. I had a 1973 20hp Jhnson for 37 years and never once let me down. Just sold the rig last year after getting a little larger boat and motor. Good luck on the sale.

·
EAT-SLEEP-GO FISHING
4,108 Posts
live well

I remember that boat back in it's day. I bet the dry storage could easily be made into a live well either with small pump of just gravity flow. I had a gravity flow in my previous boat and most of the water would drain out when running at speed so it was necessary to plug the hole if you wanted to keep more than a couple inches of water in the tank.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Your are right,it would make a fine livewell. I got the boat and after running it up the river decided that it is not what i want. Fine little river boat but I like my old tidecraft with stick steer way better!

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,613 Posts
I don’t see any pics... I am interested could you post some pics or email me some to [email protected]

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,613 Posts
Doh...

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
MH, I found your namesakes today in the sound. Made a couple of throws and had my limit. Last throw, took 38 roe mullet in a 10 foot cast net. I'm too old to do that again. Damn near couldn't get the net up on the dock.

Reactions: DLo
1 - 17 of 17 Posts