Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl1_lblFullMessage><P align=center>FOR SALE <P align=center>957 Haiwatha Street<P align=center>INDIAN SPRINGS SUBDIVISON<P align=center>Lots 30,31&32<P align=center>7.14 ACRES 3#2.38 ACRE LOTS 160FT X649FT EACH <P align=center>480FT WIDE X 649 FT LONG<P align=center>Between Hiawatha and Lonesome pine streets<P align=center>480 FT PRIVATE ROAD EASEMENT ON THE WEST. PROPERTY CONNECTS TO YELLOW RIVER WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT AREA ON THE SOUTH,<P align=center>3 MILES FROM I 10 EXIT 45 <P align=center>10 MILES TO CRESTVIEW WALMART,&LOWE?S <P align=center>PARTIALLY CLEARED AND FENCED, READY TO BUILD ON, overlooking SEASONAL POND. FOOD PLOTS DEER, TURKEY, HOGS,WOODDUCKS ELECTRICITY, CITY WATER AND A WATER WELL /W SPRINKLER SYSTEM FOR GARDEN AREA. POLE BARN FOR EQUIPMENT AND 2 CHICKEN COOPS. GREEN HOUSE , NUMERIOUS FRUIT TREES AND GRAPE VINES<P align=center>3 more adjoining lots available<P align=center>Lots 46,47,48<P align=center>Price is $18000 per acre<P align=center>Call Dave 850 572 0450

<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl1_lblLastEditedBy>Edited: Today @ 8:08:38 PM by bottlestopper

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I need to go fishing (only 20 hours on the new 20sport proline ) But every time I have time the weather is bad or a cold fount comes in. I picked up some new stretch 25's at Bass pro that are still in the package. maybe when the weather gets better after hunting season.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts