Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
12ft Olive green Mullet cast net built by Allison cast nets. New condition never seen water. I won it in a fishing tournament. They sell for 264.00. 200.00 or will trade for offshore reels.

·
Registered
47 Posts
is it in a inch and a quarter mesh, and do you know if it is a .179 or a .208,also how much weight does it have on it, if it is a inch and a quarter and has a reasonable amount of weight on it I will buy it tomorrow

·
Registered
47 Posts
or I've got plenty of reels to trade,just let me know I'm ready to make a deal, I'm in desperate need of a net, I don't have time to get a new one made,and this mullet season has pretty much wiped me out, if you want to you can inbox me your number and we can talk about it on the phone Thanks buddy

·
FishSlayer
565 Posts
Aren't you (burning daylight) trying to get rid of a net to another member yet you are so desperate to get this one. Or you are just trying to get something and up charge it for your own personal benefit.

·
Registered
47 Posts
The other member that I was talking to is my fishing partner and good friend we have both caught over a thousand pounds of fish in that net, it was just an inside joke no pun intended....I try to keep two or three good nets around,and that one has seen its better day,I'm not really desperate for anything,I can get one built I just seen yours on here and that's what I was looking for so that's why I messaged you

·
Registered
47 Posts
I appreciate your concern,it's good to know that there are people out there that look out for each other,yeah I don't even sell my used nets,I save the landline, horn, swivel and whatever else I can salvage if one gets tore up,and give it all to my builder,that way he only has to get whatever is messed up which is usually the mesh

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've got a Penn 704 w/ a 60 $ manual bail conversion kit, on a 9 foot Star Rod if you are interested, the rod is brand new with lifetime warranty and the real isin great working condition I've also got a few other rods and reels tell me what you're looking for and we may be able to make a trade

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Grouperking PM sent. Burnin Daylight thanks for the offer but I have to many 704's already. Looking for offshore reels or maybe a Ling rod.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts