Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting this as a favor for a fellow labmate of mine who has just graduated and has a baby on the way..... please call Sara for info on the tank! Sorry, I do not have pictures of the tank..... </DIV></DIV>Hello all,</DIV>Jeremy and I are selling our aquarium. With the baby coming we are not going to be able to maintain it as it should be. And, if you haven't heard, we are moving to <SPAN class=yshortcuts id=lw_1193755136_0 style="BACKGROUND: none transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%; CURSOR: hand; BORDER-BOTTOM: #0066cc 1px dashed">Louisiana in May so I can get my PhD. A glass aquarium probably won't travel all that way without complications. We are asking $300 or best offer. It includes any of the following you want...</DIV>125 gal glass tank</DIV>stand</DIV>2 canister filters</DIV>1 magnum</DIV>2 powerheads</DIV>1 30 gal sump</DIV>2 florescent lights</DIV>1 compact florescent light</DIV>1 heater</DIV>live sand ~ 3-4 inches deep</DIV></DIV></DIV>Let me know if you are interested in it or would like to see it.</DIV>Thanks </DIV>Sara</DIV>261-3733</DIV>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts