Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have mixed emotions about this post for sale. Just upgraded to a new boat and wish I didnt have to get ride of this one. :(

12 ft Carolina Skiff, trailer that can be used for up to a 17 ftboat,with a 30hp Yahama (91 model) oil injected 2 stroke, 40 thrust foot controlledminkota trolling motor, eagle cuda 128 fish finder, starting and accessory batteries are included, with a accessory box for easy 12v hok ups. The boat has been customized a little with a steering wheel instead of a hand shaft, lightsfor night fishingand trolling rod holders. I also have a 8ft STICKIT anchor pole for shallow water fishing!

I have had the boat for almost four years and I love it. She is small but I have fished just about every area around us including all area's of the bay and pass. If you are looking for a GREAT flats boat, for you and a friend to take out, this is your boat. The boat is light weight and super simple for one person to handle when loading or unloading, or even move around your drive way by hand. Over the time I have had the boat, I have rebuilt the carbs twice and had no other issues with the motor. The trailer was just replaced a year ago, so it is in great condition as well. SHE WILL FLY with the 30hp motor!

Asking $3,000 obo

Here are some pics!

The ONLY reason I am selling this boat, my NEW boat!
The Skiff is 100% ready to take out!

Call me or PM me if interested!
Jason 850-221-3550

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.