Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've got this as one of the items for sale tomorrow at the indoor yard sale in Gulf Breeze. $75 OBO. Built for outdoor use. We also have a huge 5' gum ball machine and a non-working pepsi machine.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
29,692 Posts
Jeff, let me check w/the ole lady but ifin it looks purty close to real and ain't jacked up, I'll take it!

·
Super Moderator
29,692 Posts
Wirelessly posted

I don't even want to know what you are going to do with that thing Jason.
Something to freak out my dogs and yard birds! Plus since my kids school is Baker Gators......it just fits!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Please put me in line after Jason for the gator... :thumbsup:
Please put me in line behind both these gentlemen for the gator. What's the deal with the Pepsi machine? Is it repairable/ serviceable to get it back in op.

·
Registered
13,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry guys, one of the people setting stuff up this afternoon already claimed it. It is really cool and looks scary real. Guarantee it'll make you jump in the dark. I've had it for about 12 years...time to go. If he changes his mind, I will start down the list.

·
Super Moderator
29,692 Posts
Sorry guys, one of the people setting stuff up this afternoon already claimed it. It is really cool and looks scary real. Guarantee it'll make you jump in the dark. I've had it for about 12 years...time to go. If he changes his mind, I will start down the list.
Go figure....yepper, just hollar!:shifty:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts