Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
winter time is coming up and im about to go get more knee surgery so there will be no time for me to do any shark fishing in the near future. I have a 12/0 senator with 500 yrds of 100lb braid that has seen the water maybe twice? and 450yrd of 150lb top shot. ever since i put on the 150lb mono i have never had a break off. very light corrosion on the reel. i have had this reel for two years and it has been takin down and cleaned every winter and mid summer. greased up really nice, and used cals drag grease on all the drag washers. The rod colors have slight faded from being in the sun but its 100% operational i will include the rod for free with the 12/0. i would like 240 plus shipping for that guy. the 6/0 is the slammer combo and it has 350 yards of 100lb braid with about 200 yards of 80lb mono top shot. the real has maybe be used 10 times and i bought it new from gander mountain. i would like 120 plus shipping for that. here are some pictures. call or text 3048208341 name is nate. thank you. o and im located in biloxi ms

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.