Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know he's not big, but he sure gave my son a big smile. This is number three for Zac's bow season. He's had five shots this year. He missed his first two & seems to have figured it out. He killed the last three he's shot at. He has now told me he wants to bow hunt the rest of the season. He's Hooked On It !!!!!!!!Being this was his first buck bow kill I let him shoot it. The next buck will have to be a rack. As for the does, their still in great danger. Zac went to his stand after school yesterday all by himself & came running in a couple hours later yelling I Got A Buck! I Got A Buck. The deer ran forty yards & fell dead. Another awesome hunt for Zac. I feel Thankful! This small buck will be mounted with his first doe bow kill as well!

·
Registered
36 Posts
thats awesome!!!! great job. Zac is 11 and hes killed more deer than i have... but thats good to here. keep it up!:clap

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,547 Posts
He's definitely on a roll now. Great job Zac

·
Registered
687 Posts
CONGRATS ZAC! You have done the impossible, you will never go hungry, Dean sends his best luck & wonders how many you will take during gun season? Keep up the good work! THATS THE GOOD STUFF. CONGRATS AGAIN!We should do a poll, I say 7.

DEAN &

·
Registered
12 Posts
hey dude thats one nice buck i killed one in youth season with my 30/06 it had about the same horns as urs that was my first buck but i had many does killed in my day but im been hunting ever sences i was 10 i shot my first beer im only 15 ggod job

·
Registered
393 Posts
Way to go Zac that is awesome! I'm sure your dad will make them look good on the wall.

·
Super Moderator
28,502 Posts
Dern Chad, slow Zac up.....I am 1 behind him:doh Tell him great job and congrats...!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts