Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
VIP of the PFF
8,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got there around noon , and the water was fairly clear. It was non stop action until about 2:30. The water was starting to muck up a bit ,shortly after I got there, and by 2:30 it had changed to pretty murky. The bite died right there ! I caught 13 pompano, but only 2 made the team ,and they were just verily legal. I had 3 doubles and the rest came one at a time. I didn't even get to sit down until 2:30. The catfish started biting a little after 3:00 ,that's when I loaded up and headed to the barn.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
VIP of the PFF
8,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I recently bought a Penn Spinfisher 7500 LC model.....and I'm liking it ! The LC is for long cast and it lives up to the name ! They are supposed to be coming out with a 6500 LC model this month. As my older Penns wear out I'll be replacing them with these. If I had plenty of money...they would be replaced now. Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Congrats on the awesome catch!!!! Man I’m ready to go again!!!! I’ve got a capehorn offshore boat... but I will tell you there’s nothing like pompano fishing in the surf!!! It’s where I first learned how to fish!!! Even my girlfriend absolutely loves it!!!! We should all gather up sometime this spring and make a full day of it!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts