Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the late post; weather was going to be bad this weekend anyway, so no harm, no foul...

2 for 2. 2.5lb and a 4.5lb flatty. Both travelers (red belly) Still very slow out there and 2 fish in 4 hours makes for a long evening. Water clarity is bad out by Ft. Pickens due to rainwater run off from the island (yes, I know, sounds crazy). We did happen to see a crawdad though, pretty funny. Anyhow, hoping for some better tides and weather in the upcoming weeks.

Capt'n Stabbin' Wagon

·
Registered
528 Posts
Thanks for sharing

I have been offshore going on 24 days. I can't wait to get back home to chase some down. I have been checking the forum for reports and the flounder section has been really slow. Glad to see you got a few. I spent 4 hours hitting the same area and had one to show for my efforts before I left.

See you out there soon.

Bob

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been offshore going on 24 days. I can't wait to get back home to chase some down. I have been checking the forum for reports and the flounder section has been really slow. Glad to see you got a few. I spent 4 hours hitting the same area and had one to show for my efforts before I left.

See you out there soon.

Bob

Yeah..12 so far for the season. Normally have 30+ by now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts