Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The crew and I decided to head out last night for a little fishing action. What we thought was going to turn out to be a slow night (couldn't get the bait we wanted) ended up being fairly decent. I'm still sleepy so I'll keep it short. Biggest fish of the night was Brandon's 42" red, but the prize of the night was a FAT 27" red. Belly was full!

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Nice, yeah Cornflake and I are going out tonight and the past couple times we've been out we've had nothing. We aren't leaving tonight until we both catch at least one nice one haha. We've got some white trout, mullet, finger mullet, and I'm sure he's gonna wanna stop and grab some shrimp or something from Tight Lines

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Nice catch! Man i was gonna head out there but i went to pickens instead and all we caught were cats. What bait do you usually use. Last night they ran out of men haden so i had to use mullet.

Also what side?

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm also heading out there with a friend tonight! Hopefully I can break this 4 week streak of catfish and stingray!

·
Registered
109 Posts
What time did yall catch these? We were there from 9 till 1130 and no one on the bridge was catching much of anything at all. I caught a single blue and I saw somebody further down caught a big black drum, but I didn't see anything else caught.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts