Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Hunter
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed to the tree. Super busy with work/coaching. Gotta make it count. Oh yeah, my wife and I are expecting. Gonna have another hunter next June.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Hunter
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man, they moved late again. I had 2 does cross the creek behind me, last 15 minutes of light. No shot. I wish Blackwater allowed you to bowhunt through Wednesday. I’d sure be out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
634 Posts
Just got signal sitting in a tree switching winds ended up with a doe, not a bad evening

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
I went up to Greenville AL. Didn’t see anything and all my bucks have disappeared from camera for 2 weeks. Nothing but a new group of does on camera.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I was out there yesterday morning. Heard them moving in the thick stuff at first light, but never stepped out where I needed them to. I set up a ground blind to take out my 7 year old this week...hopefully it doesn't get stolen.

·
Registered
521 Posts
In Highland Home

I went up to Greenville AL. Didn’t see anything and all my bucks have disappeared from camera for 2 weeks. Nothing but a new group of does on camera.
Same thing in Highland Home. I thought maybe I needed to change my deodorant. Hunted Wed-Sun evening and saw one deer at daylight on Thursday morning. Heard 2 blow up wind from me??

Not all bad, I killed two coyotes Sat morning.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts