Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
VIP of the PFF
8,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took etrade92 with me this morning and we caught trout ,but most of them were dinks. We managed to get 4 keeper trout and a nice redfish. It was just too pretty this morning, too calm, too still, and too bright.....but pretty. Lol ! But we had fun and caught some fish. I hope that it clouds up a little before I go back this afternoon.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
VIP of the PFF
8,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks everybody ! Some kind of super strong gravitational force formed in my recliner this afternoon and I couldn't pry my butt free of it....no matter how hard I tried ! So.....I didn't make it back this afternoon.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Thanks everybody ! Some kind of super strong gravitational force formed in my recliner this afternoon and I couldn't pry my butt free of it....no matter how hard I tried ! So.....I didn't make it back this afternoon.
I have had those odd gravity wells form in my house too, glad I'm not the only one to experience that strange phenomenon.

Reactions: THE POMPANO KING

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
That handle on the side of the chair is called the suicide handle. It always puts me out. LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts