Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
VIP of the PFF
8,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The sun was out, the wind wasn't blowing and the fish were biting ! No giants today but the slot fish were hungry....big time ! Since it was kind of a bluebird day today I decided to fish some deeper spots with soft plastics. I hit a spot in the river on the Alabama bank and I bet that I never went over 200 yards all afternoon. I caught an Alabama limit pretty quick and released probably 20 more. I even caught a bonus fish ,a nice blackdrum. As the sun started disappearing a bright full moon rose to replace it. I got to see 3 Eagles flying across the river on the way back up. A good day !

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Awesome day, that sounds like a little slice of Heaven to me! I wish I could have been on the water today. I took the little guy to church this morning and looked up as I drove past the glassy calm of the upper Blackwater and asked God to forgive me for wishing I wasn't going to church. :whistling:

Reactions: THE POMPANO KING

·
VIP of the PFF
8,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everybody ! Generally the nastier days make for better winter trout fishing so it was a true pleasure to be on a hot bite with pleasant conditions . I didn't even have to wear a jacket today....but according to the weatherman I'll be wearing one for most of this upcoming week.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts