Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
DROP TINE BUCK
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thanks !

Well, day 1 , deer 1, me 0.....

Talked to a couple others hunters as I was leaving, they have been up the past 2 days, they've only seen 5 deer between the both of them. Not too good, the deer are here , I think they are moving late, the levees were covered in deer late last night. Seen upwards of 30 within 5 miles.

Didn't see any this evening on the way back to the camp. So I'm thinking they starting to move late to feed and work their way back to bed at daylight.

I'm gonna hunt the same place I hunted this morning Tommorow morning till noon, then pull out and try another spot for the evening. Got to make something happen!

·
DROP TINE BUCK
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Day 2, kinda muggy, 30 degree difference between this morning and yesterday morning. Suppose to have some severe weather come through about 4 ahead of front, sure nuff cold weather behind it, I'm not too enthused about today, but Wednesday and Thursday should be better.
image.jpg

·
Super Moderator
27,943 Posts
Go get em!!!! Sounds like you got it dialed in, not seal the deal!!!

·
DROP TINE BUCK
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Seen 3 does and 1 small buck, weather getting bad in a hurry, dogging it off for the day. Heading to Greenwood this evening to meet up with the wife and girls. Tommorow evening we'll see if they can score.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Any Ducks In Panther.........

Hey Delta saw your post on Panther. It's a beautiful place....haven't been
there in years. See any ducks in backwaters....we used to do a lot of
ducking there. Neil

·
DROP TINE BUCK
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Hey Delta saw your post on Panther. It's a beautiful place....haven't been
there in years. See any ducks in backwaters....we used to do a lot of
ducking there. Neil
Seen quite a few, especially later in the week after front blew through, it is a pretty place, difficult to hunt but pretty none the less.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts