Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I AM SELLING 100 SETS OF PRIVATE NUMBERS FOR 5000.00 DOLLARS. I KNOW THAT SOUNDS LIKE ALOT BUT ITS 50.00 PER SPOT AS APPOSED TO 400.00 TO 1000.00 A SPOT PLUS YOU DONT HAVE TO WAIT TO FISH THEM THEY ARE ALREADY LOADED.

I AM CONSIDERING SELLING 4 SETS OF THEM ALL DIFFERENT LOCATIONS ALL PRIVATE AND THEY ARE THERE (400 TOTAL). SOME ARECHICKEN COOPS, SEVERAL WALTERS REEFS OF ALL DESIGNS, STEEL CONSTRUCTION REEFS, CULVERTS, COOLING TOWERS,SHRIMP BOATS,SCHOOL BUSSESAND OTHERS.

THE REASON IM DOING THIS ISWE NEED SOMERESEARCH EQUIPMENT AND OTHER THINGS FOR THEASSOCIATION AND GRANTS SEEM TO TAKE ALOT LONGER THAN WE WANT TO WAIT FOR AND MY WIFE IS GOING TO SHOOT ME IF I SPEND ANYMORE OF OUR PERSONAL INCOME.

I CAN GIVE SOME VIDEO OF SOME OF THESE BUT NOT ALL WE HAVE ONLY VIDEOED ABOUT 57 SO FAR.

I MIGHT CONSIDER SELLING THEM IN LOTS OF 10 FOR $100.00 EACH REALLY DEPENDS ON INTEREST.

SERIOUS INQUIREIES ONLYPLEASE.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Capt. Paul - appreciate your dedication to this resource.

Can you clarify a little bit on what you mean exactly by "lots of 10 for $100 each"? Is that $100 for the 10 or $1000 for the 10? I realize above you said $50 each, so maybe the $100 for 10 might be a little wishful thinking on my part. :)

I guess the main point is, I've got a few hundred bucks to spend on some quality spots and to help out the assoc., but I don't have a few thousand...I imagine there will be a few other folks in that same situation.

Thanks!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Can you give us some idea of the general area the spots are located , or what port you fish from. That would help figure out who might be interested . Thx , Mike.

·
Registered
420 Posts
as said before, i also might be interested in the spots if you can give which port (orange beach, pcola, etc.) that the spots are out of. thanks.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Wharf Rat (11/26/2007)Capt. Paul - appreciate your dedication to this resource.

Can you clarify a little bit on what you mean exactly by "lots of 10 for $100 each"? Is that $100 for the 10 or $1000 for the 10? I realize above you said $50 each, so maybe the $100 for 10 might be a little wishful thinking on my part. :)

I guess the main point is, I've got a few hundred bucks to spend on some quality spots and to help out the assoc., but I don't have a few thousand...I imagine there will be a few other folks in that same situation.

Thanks!
Yea, I read that and thgouht the same. But after rereading it, it is 10 for 1K. Still not bad with only 2 people knowing the #'s when you consider you don't have to buy or build then pay for the permit and deployment cost. :angel

Paul - In 6 months you have anymore to sell at that price let me know. :letsdrink

·
Registered
70 Posts
Put me down for 10 spots in 100-140 feet of water SW of Pensacola Pass. What a awesome Christmas Present for me and the people that I fish with. I have recently checked into a WalterMarine reef but you can get10 for the price of one. :bowdown

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Clay-Doh (11/26/2007)Maybe if 10 people got together with $500 each, put the numbers in a hat, and each draw out 10 and keep em to yourself?

Or, those 10 people share the 100 #'s together. Assuming there would not be "too much" other sharing of the #'s, the 100 spots should easily be sustainable with only 9 other people having them.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Wharf Rat (11/26/2007)
Clay-Doh (11/26/2007)Maybe if 10 people got together with $500 each, put the numbers in a hat, and each draw out 10 and keep em to yourself?
Or, those 10 people share the 100 #'s together. Assuming there would not be "too much" other sharing of the #'s, the 100 spots should easily be sustainable with only 9 other people having them.
NOW I LIKE THAT IDEA, assuming I sell my meat market equipment tomorrow. :angel

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
YES Clay, I was refering to the draw out of the hat. You might get lucky and get a good one or one not so productive but then again you may draw the best 10 reefs. :moon

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Clay-Doh (11/26/2007)Only problem is its hard to keep somethin "prive" with that many people. They gotpassaengers on there boat, one of them scores the #, who knows what happens with it after that.

Yeah, plus I'd wanna be on the boat with you so I could see just exactly what you be spearin' down there. :poke

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
What ever happened to the PFF reef money? Anyway, why not lets all go in together and buy all these spots and make them public in the PFF/RFRA name?

What's the total dollar number you're looking for Captain Paul? $10k ought to not be a problem from the forum if we do some private and some for the pff.

I'm game. Got any in 2000 feet?

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Xanadu (11/26/2007)
Another Great IDEA Hal.

They PFF/RFRA money was spent on reefs and have been deployed. I think they were publish about 6 months ago or so.

Don't know if Cap'n Paul would want them published though. ;)

·
Capt Dickhead
1,225 Posts
Anyone interested in pooling their money for some of these, send me a pm and I'll see if I can get them all sold!!I've already talked with a few members, and I think this will work!!

·
Super Moderator
12,779 Posts
Xanadu (11/26/2007)What ever happened to the PFF reef money? Anyway, why not lets all go in together and buy all these spots and make them public in the PFF/RFRA name?

What's the total dollar number you're looking for Captain Paul? $10k ought to not be a problem from the forum if we do some private and some for the pff.

great idea... 1950 pff members, let's say 1/4 of the members wanted to do this.... that's $20 bucks per person = $10k

or even 1/10th of the members... $50 bucks a person..

pretty good idea.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts