Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Itook this one down yesterday 2/10 morning over in Caryville, FL. He was with 3 does when I walked up on him. The does took off and he just stood there 30yrd away, staring me down, through some brush. Guessing he weigh around 150-160 my scale was messed up.

·
Super Moderator
28,502 Posts
<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl1_lblFullMessage>This might help ya out brother.....I only post this 4-5 times a week....

Because our family
is growing every day, newer folks should learn to post their threads w/ pics correctly without having to click on each picture

Step 1:When in your body of the thread look at the bar above that looks like this :::
<BUTTON style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f6f6f6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #f6f6f6 1px solid; BACKGROUND: #f6f6f6; BORDER-TOP: #f6f6f6 1px solid; CURSOR: hand; BORDER-RIGHT: #f6f6f6 1px solid" class=txtPost_MenuButton title="Numbered List" unselectable="on" onclick="txtPost_cmdExec('insertorderedlist')">
</BUTTON><BUTTON style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f6f6f6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #f6f6f6 1px solid; BACKGROUND: #f6f6f6; BORDER-TOP: #f6f6f6 1px solid; CURSOR: hand; BORDER-RIGHT: #f6f6f6 1px solid" class=txtPost_MenuButton title=Bullets unselectable="on" onclick="txtPost_cmdExec('insertunorderedlist')">
</BUTTON><BUTTON style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f6f6f6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #f6f6f6 1px solid; BACKGROUND: #f6f6f6; BORDER-TOP: #f6f6f6 1px solid; CURSOR: hand; BORDER-RIGHT: #f6f6f6 1px solid" class=txtPost_MenuButton title="Increase Indent" unselectable="on" onclick="txtPost_cmdExec('indent')">
</BUTTON><BUTTON style="CURSOR: hand" class=txtPost_MenuButton title="Decrease Indent" unselectable="on" onclick="txtPost_cmdExec('outdent')">
<BUTTON style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f6f6f6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #f6f6f6 1px solid; BACKGROUND: #f6f6f6; BORDER-TOP: #f6f6f6 1px solid; CURSOR: hand; BORDER-RIGHT: #f6f6f6 1px solid" class=txtPost_MenuButton title="Align Left" unselectable="on" onclick="txtPost_cmdExec('justifyleft')">
</BUTTON><BUTTON style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f6f6f6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #f6f6f6 1px solid; BACKGROUND: #f6f6f6; BORDER-TOP: #f6f6f6 1px solid; CURSOR: hand; BORDER-RIGHT: #f6f6f6 1px solid" class=txtPost_MenuButton title="Align Center" unselectable="on" onclick="txtPost_cmdExec('justifycenter')">
</BUTTON><BUTTON style="CURSOR: hand" class=txtPost_MenuButton title="Align Right" unselectable="on" onclick="txtPost_cmdExec('justifyright')">
<BUTTON style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f6f6f6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #f6f6f6 1px solid; BACKGROUND: #f6f6f6; BORDER-TOP: #f6f6f6 1px solid; CURSOR: hand; BORDER-RIGHT: #f6f6f6 1px solid" class=txtPost_MenuButton title="Insert Image" unselectable="on" onclick="txtPost_InsertImage()">
<BUTTON style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f6f6f6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #f6f6f6 1px solid; BACKGROUND: #f6f6f6; BORDER-TOP: #f6f6f6 1px solid; CURSOR: hand; BORDER-RIGHT: #f6f6f6 1px solid" class=txtPost_MenuButton title="Insert Hyperlink" unselectable="on" onclick="txtPost_InsertLink()">
<BUTTON style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f6f6f6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #f6f6f6 1px solid; BACKGROUND: #f6f6f6; BORDER-TOP: #f6f6f6 1px solid; CURSOR: hand; BORDER-RIGHT: #f6f6f6 1px solid" class=txtPost_MenuButton title="Insert Quote" unselectable="on" onclick="txtPost_InsertQuote()">
IFCode

Step 2: Click on the icon that looks like

Step 3:A new window will open up and click BROWSE to find your pic, then up load it.

Step 4: If your are posting more then 1 pic, after every picture finishes loading hit the enter button to move the cursor back to the far left (underneath the last picture poster) so pictures will not load side by side taking up more area (having to scroll right to read and see pics
)

Step 5:When you are finished loading your pics and your body of your thread is complete, post it

Definitely wanna see them pics...sounds like a great buck!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
That's a fine one.

Where yall hunting in Caryville? I have a lot of kin folk up that way and know the area pretty well.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Geronimo (2/11/2010)That's a fine one.

Where yall hunting in Caryville? I have a lot of kin folk up that way and know the area pretty well.
The club isin Gritney actually just east side of the river WMA. If anyone is interested 2010-11 season im sure there will be a few openings. I'm in the process of getting 200 acres in Bogia for this year so I know there will be two slots.

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Dang Ben,,, nice deer,,,, when ya takin me huntin,,,,, Ms Penny and I are still skunked this year,,,,

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sequoiha (2/12/2010)Dang Ben,,, nice deer,,,, when ya takin me huntin,,,,, Ms Penny and I are still skunked this year,,,,
Thanks Kenny

I was begining to think the I wasn't going to get one either at the club. Hunting new land is always hard the first year.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
tiger godwin (2/12/2010)good job ben. always wanted to hunt that river down there, just never been able to . I'm sure it has been flooded most all season this time.
Not many people hunt the river. I wont be in the club next year but if the river drops I will be back over there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts