Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My half brother has a 10' Pelican 2-man boat with trolling motor, battery, seats, life jackets, and oar. The motor and battery are new(used once) He wants $500 for everything. I have the very same boat with trolling motor, and it works great for lakes, bayous, and escambia river. I load mine up in the back of truck. The only catch is he is out of town till Dec. 30. I told him I would see if anyone is interested.<P class=productImageZoom>

·
C-Hawk 245 Pilot House
5,168 Posts
They are rated for 3.5 hp. I have one just like the one shown. I have a 2 hp Evinrude on it, lots of fun. I'm a big boy, 230#, and can stand up on the sides of the boat.:clap

Light enough that one person can load/unload it.

We mostly keep it in our backyard lake for the grandkids. Loads of fun.:letsdrink

Sea-r-cy

·
Registered
322 Posts
What # thrust is that motor? I have a friend that might be interested. He might not need the motor& battery though. Are youwilling to seperate them.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The motor is minn-cota 34lb. I will ask my bro, but I think he wants to sell as package deal.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think its a good price, everything is like new, and the boat alone cost more than that. I'm about to wear out some trout, reds and bass (and maybe a flattie) on Escambia with mine this weekend.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey mk82snakei, the phone number you gave wont work. He said he would take your offer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts