Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Public land in VA. Buddy sent me coordinates to one of his stands. Well, come to find out after I'm already up, I'm not in his stand.

But I worked way too hard to get here to climb down.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Public land in VA. Buddy sent me coordinates to one of his stands. Well, come to find out after I'm already up, I'm not in his stand.

But I worked way too hard to get here to climb down.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Public land. Anything goes.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
DROP TINE BUCK
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, was gonna hunt all day, buddy called, brokedown, transmission went out. Going home to get trailer and go get him. Hopefully be able to come back for evening hunt.

Need to get me some new friends that don’t have such bad luck, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,778 Posts
Well, was gonna hunt all day, buddy called, brokedown, transmission went out. Going home to get trailer and go get him. Hopefully be able to come back for evening hunt.

Need to get me some new friends that don’t have such bad luck, lol

Or just stop answering your phone! Lol

·
DROP TINE BUCK
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Aight, just drove 90 miles round trip, got truck dropped off at shop, heading to woods now, should be in place by 320....

·
Registered
985 Posts
Get em DD! I was up there yesterday. Didn’t see anything other that the normal doe that is always by the check in station... is that stupid Check-in app working for you? It was down yesterday....

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
Aight, just drove 90 miles round trip, got truck dropped off at shop, heading to woods now, should be in place by 320....

Good friend.

A song I try to live by. Even when my wife doesn't necessarily agree.

Watch "Tracy Lawrence - Find Out Who Your Friends Are (Official Music Video)" on YouTube

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
DROP TINE BUCK
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Get em DD! I was up there yesterday. Didn’t see anything other that the normal doe that is always by the check in station... is that stupid Check-in app working for you? It was down yesterday....

Didn’t work for me last night when I tried to check in, worked fine today.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts