Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went looking for some flounder last night and didnt see any. Covered a lot of ground garcon point, greenshores, and south side of gulf breeze. the wind was terrible. Maybe tonight will be better.

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
Murpheryslaw and I went last night. In the water at 10:30 out of the water at 5:00.

1 Flounder, 1 Sheephead, 1 Mullet, It was not for the lack of looking and we got the [email protected]#t kicked out of use on the way back.

The wind kicked up, [I'm talking White caps] and that flat bottom boat pounded. Wet and Cold.

I got home at 6:00. I got in the tub with the hottest water to try and thaw out. Not worth the trouble, but Joel and I always enjoy each others company.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Tightlines, was that you with the generator and the flood lights. We floundered 17ave last :banghead:banghead:bangheadnight and down town. I let one little one go and got skunked.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no i have a 21ft polar bay no gen just a couple starfires. Balck and White. Yeah we got a little wet comming back from garcon. I will be bringing a jacket tonight.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
My father in law and brother in law went last night in my boat to navy point...all they saw was a few babies probably 6" or less.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
X-Shark (10/12/2007) The wind kicked up, [I'm talking White caps] and that flat bottom boat pounded. Wet and Cold.

That's an under statement. Thought I was on that show "Deadliest Catch" running back in.Broke two of my stainless light mount bolts cleaninto :reallycrying

1 - 6 of 6 Posts