Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 3 Van Staal Reels, all are of the 100 series, which is the smallest one currently made.

The Black one is on a 6# line class Rod

The Gold is on an 8# line class Rod

The Siver is on a 10# line class Rod

All are in like new condition. I have fished each of them they operate as well as look brand new. I have the set duplicated and don'thave to have another set. The 6# and 8# are on Rainshadow Blanks and the 10# is on a Lamiglass. I built all three, the 6# and 8# are not too dressy, but the 10# is. Silver and Blue buttwind in black highlight trim.$2400.00/setfirm.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
If you were to separate would you put the Black on the 10# rod? What would that cost? Anything you'd like to trade?

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would much rather sell the set. I have a friendthat is a guide in Islamarada that wants them, and he is supposed to let me know before the week is over. He has fishedthem before and mentioned that he would like to have the set, and he is supposed to call me by the weekend.

If he doesn't get them I will repost them individually. They are all three a pleasure to fish with.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wishiniwasfishin07 (11/14/2007)If you were to separate would you put the Black on the 10# rod? What would that cost? Anything you'd like to trade?
I have interchanged the spools before. Black spool on silver body, Gold Spool on Black body, and so on. They look pretty cool changed up, and they are easy to spot in a crowd such as at the pier.

The Black Reel is on an ALL BLACK rod, I mean it is ALL BLACK. It looks great. I realize that looks don't make function, but I get more compliments on that rodwith the black reel than any other.

But, if the set doesn't sell, I don't mind changing them up, at all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts