Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I'd Love to Catch a
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....is what Josh & I were hoping for today. Unfortunately it was cold, rainy, & the bite was insanely slow. I landed the only two keepers at 16'' & 17''. Both of my fish came on a floating Yo-Zuri crystal minnow in a chartreuse & fluorescent orange color. Josh managed a couple dinks & also a rat red on a variety of different baits. We pressed on through the weather conditions & the tough bite all day hoping that eventually it would turn on, but eventually we gave it up & headed back to the ramp. No complaints though, still had a great time on the Mako, as always! & I definitely wasn't complaining when Johnny & I enjoyed some fresh Cajun-fried speck sandwiches for dinner a half hour ago either. :thumbup:

Tally for the day:

Me: 16'' & 17'' specks
Josh: Two dink specks & rat red

Tight lines everyone!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Good job fellas with the tough conditions. At least you made it out there and were able to catch a few. Better than what I was doing all day. Wish I was able to join y'all, hopefully next time.

·
Super Moderator
28,614 Posts
Purty fish, nothing better then fresh fish brother!!!!

·
Reel Anglers
394 Posts
Way to go !!! Wish I ate fish so I could say those sandwiches look good lol but way to get some fish:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts