Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I'd Love to Catch a
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Step 1: Get fired up about how good the fishing is going to be after seeing a bunch of boats on the water.
Step 2: Look at the fishfinder & see mountains of bait in the water below you.
Step 3: Cast...
Step 4: Drift up next to 153 Large Fish.
Step 5: Watch as he slays the bulls, one right after another, right in front of you.
Step 6: Try to hide your tears.

Tally for the night:

Team Rekt:
Wait, Team Rekt was fishing too?

Team Back it Up: 1 bull (uhh, victors? great.)
Me: :shifty:
Josh: 30.5'' bull

Tight lines everyone. Ours had a little more slack in them than normal last night...

Tight lines everyone.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Hahahaha

Sorry guys I tried to put us on fish, look at the bright side we learned that bait fishin has its upsides and yakers can prove to have the advantage of stealth and how key it can be to be quiet in tuff conditions. None the less im happy I kicked butt with a hoss hahaha jk we will get'em again boys u can count on it keep ur heads up, I still think I have the best crew for bull slayers in the Panhandle region, even though u guys didnt pull ur weight hahaha jk as capt. Ill take the L.

And yes I must congratulate Marty Mood and 153 for slaying the bulls last night

·
Registered
701 Posts
I was in the boat drifting under the bridge that you came up to and thought was someone else. We got out there around 9 and had 2 quickly. After that nada. Drift was right into the bridge and we weren't covering much ground. Drift prior kept us Pararell to the bridge. Night prior 6 on board. A BUNCH of trout hitting the gulps and I did catch 2 12 inches last night.

·
Reel Anglers
394 Posts
For the first time ever I gave up last night after I lost that big one I hooked it shattered my dreams of ever beating team back it up I was crying on the inside :(it was a long night tho a very long night full of broken dreams

·
Reel Anglers
394 Posts
Hahahaha

Sorry guys I tried to put us on fish, look at the bright side we learned that bait fishin has its upsides and yakers can prove to have the advantage of stealth and how key it can be to be quiet in tuff conditions. None the less im happy I kicked butt with a hoss hahaha jk we will get'em again boys u can count on it keep ur heads up, I still think I have the best crew for bull slayers in the Panhandle region, even though u guys didnt pull ur weight hahaha jk as capt. Ill take the L.

And yes I must congratulate Marty Mood and 153 for slaying the bulls last night
I wouldn't call it a lose I call it sharing lol

·
153 large fishes
1,882 Posts
Step 1: Get fired up about how good the fishing is going to be after seeing a bunch of boats on the water.
Step 2: Look at the fishfinder & see mountains of bait in the water below you.
Step 3: Cast...
Step 4: Drift up next to 153 Large Fish.
Step 5: Watch as he slays the bulls, one right after another, right in front of you.
Step 6: Try to hide your tears.

Tally for the night:

Team Rekt:
Wait, Team Rekt was fishing too?

Team Back it Up: 1 bull (uhh, victors? great.)
Me: :shifty:
Josh: 30.5'' bull

Tight lines everyone. Ours had a little more slack in them than normal last night...

Tight lines everyone.
Thats some funny stuff right there...lol...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts