Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Friday neap tide trolled up one king for the table....released JAWS "caught trolling"

Sunday FOOL MOON but good tide...fish still ate!!! Plenty live cigars and herring at on WR2

Ended up with pan size KING and 3 Spanish for the table...THEN THE ZOO SHOWED UP...IT SUCKED!!!!BELIEVE ME!!!!

The birds pecked Tammy's eyes out!!!!!!!!NOW SHE CAN'T GO FISHING ANY MORE!!!!!

·
Banned
1,613 Posts
Those are somne great pics Ken, glad you had a good time! Your wife looks real determined behind the wheel; I actually put my wife to work as a 1st mate in our 1st trip for snapper in years, I'll posta few pics and a short report later!

Time for a Margarita!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YEAH the better half had a BLAST!!!!!!!!Also, if you can see shore it must be INSHORE...at least it's in PENSACOLA if you know what I mean!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
did you guys fish saturday or sunday around the Mass? we trolled around there a little bit and saw a bay boat fishing near the Mass red bouy with a balloon bait out. wonder if that was you guys?

cheers

drew

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah on Sunday we were the only 15.5 Scoutnext to the WR2 from 6:00 to 11:30............THEN the ZOO showed up...and....IF you got too close like right over are "lines"...believe me the better half had to restrain ME...SO we LEFT...THATs why I hate fishing on the weekends...It wasn't bad till we got to shoreline boat ramp...ZOOOOOO 2 and my blood pressure began to RISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it took30min to get the boat out of the water!!!!!!!!waiting on two BOATS....Other than that I guess we had a good time.

BLUE balloons...live cigars and herring

·
Registered
358 Posts
155SprtFsh (6/8/2009)....IF you got too close like right over are "lines"...believe me the better half had to restrain ME...SO we LEFT...BLUE balloons...live cigars and herring
i thought i recognized the balloons! lol. we were fishing the outcast family tournament and went to the Mass during mid day to try to catch some big spanish. we were in the light blue pathfinder bay boat, trolling. i think we passed your way a time or two. we were using live cigs, herring, mullet and threadfins. we caught a few spanish--managed to finish 2nd in the open division and were just edged out of 3rd as well. the kids also caught a 30'ish pound jack and a handful of of kingfish up to about 12 pounds. good fun with little stress. we did have some excitement on saturday. we got spooled of 200'ish yards of 30lb braid before we could get the boat turned around. thats what we get for kingfishing with redfish tackle! ('course it could have been another jack)

cheers.

drew

1 - 9 of 9 Posts