Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Broke out of work at 4, and ran to the flats. From 5 to 7:20 only caught 3 Trout, and one large skippy, as always only keeping one trout for the skillet (pic below, 21"). The other two were FAT with egg's 18" and 17". Caught them on top water Mirrolure with spinners. Wind out of the West / South West at least 15, water stained but clear. Jellyfish were in scant wads, so had to keep an eye out. One huge ray cruising the beach (about 4 foot across) in shallow water. Another GREAT day enjoying the annual move to the grass. Tight lines all, T

·
Registered
308 Posts
Oh yea don't tell were you caughtthem you might get in troublewith the fishing GODS!!!AKA Businessmen Of the Water. We don't want to get into their backpockets!!!! Hopefully ill be back BACK BACK when it gets better. NICE CATCH MAN!!!!!

We need to skip Friday and go in the boat back willing!!!!

SEE YA AT THE FISHING HOLE!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Ken and thanks...... I caught them East of that small Johnson Beach boat ramp after you get past the gate on the left...... Sorry your backs out, hope you get to feeling better soon.Maybe you can take your boat out this w/e and take Tammy, that way all you have to do is drive because she always catches the fish on your boat anyway.:poke Take care, Your other brother, T

·
Registered
807 Posts
Hey Ken...:moon:baby:looser:poke...your 2nd other brother and your best man and who made tammie a star!!!!!:bowdown

nice fish tom...we caught several in the 3 lb range (ken we caught our fish in destin...lol)...your other brother and my best man!

tight lines!

·
Registered
308 Posts
WHAT EVER I didn't know I was in DEBT for the rest of my life!!!!!!!!!!Just wanted to share some knowledge before I left this EARTH!!!

SEE YA AT THE FISHING HOLE!!!!

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
don't know how i missed this tom...good job on those freckled fish...thanks for the report...i haven't wade fished johnson's in several years...dale and i used to slay them along with many other species and see some nature you don't ordinarily see out there...

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank's Captain Wes.... None of this would have been possible if you and your dad hadn't made room for me inyour boat 33 years ago!!!!!!!!!! I think about those old times often, ESPECIALLY while I'm out wade fishing...... Thanxxxxxxxxx again and tight lines to ya, T

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ultralite (5/20/2008)don't know how i missed this tom...good job on those freckled fish...thanks for the report...i haven't wade fished johnson's in several years...dale and i used to slay them along with many other species and see some nature you don't ordinarily see out there...
Hi Mike.... I'm just about ready to take you up on that offer (the dock), and if you get a wild hair, call me and we can hit those flats..... It just doesn't get a whole lot better that that, even if I don't bring any meat home.......... Tight lines to you and your lady, T

·
Registered
248 Posts
Sound like fun fishing, especially catching them on topwater.

I wonder how many more times we will get to see Todd's 15lb trout????:bowdown

1 - 12 of 12 Posts