Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By Realtor
  • 2 Post By panhandleslim
  • 1 Post By Realtor
  • 1 Post By Jason

Old 08-10-2014, 01:00 PM   #1
Grand Slam

Default Fat Jax Report(s)

Amberjack, Snapper, other GOM Fish and of course Sharks….There are a couple trips here, with the calm water we have been having, I know its spoiling me…..I hope you enjoy the Pics and Video.

Attached Thumbnails
Fat Jax Report(s)-img_6171-jpg   Fat Jax Report(s)-img_6177-jpg   Fat Jax Report(s)-grabbed-frame-143-jpg   Fat Jax Report(s)-grabbed-frame-159-jpg   Fat Jax Report(s)-dscf1008-jpg  

Fat Jax Report(s)-grabbed-frame-179-jpg   Fat Jax Report(s)-grabbed-frame-175-jpg  

Last edited by Realtor; 08-10-2014 at 01:12 PM.
Realtor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2014, 01:32 PM   #2
White Marlin

Film well done. I'm really impressed by the power your clients bring to the table. Even the women. No harness...just arm power. Just curious why they aren't using a harness? What wiring gloves do you use?
Realtor and THONAS J. RYAN like this.
panhandleslim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2014, 02:48 PM   #3
Grand Slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by panhandleslim View Post
Film well done. I'm really impressed by the power your clients bring to the table. Even the women. No harness...just arm power. Just curious why they aren't using a harness? What wiring gloves do you use?
Thanks, Technique. A lot of the time, the person on the "non'fish" end of the line fights the rod more than they are fighting the fish.... besides these weren't "harness-worthy" sharks. The best one here was pushing 150Lbs. Gloves, nothing special, I use those gloves from Lowes/Home Depot that sell for about $1.80 a pair..... Regular yard gloves. As a matter of fact, one of the fellas asked my Son, (He was on the last trip with me) how do you know its a "Harness-worthy" shark. His response was "You'll know....." There's several videos on the YouTube channel that the folks have the harness on....
THONAS J. RYAN likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2014, 03:51 PM   #4
White Marlin

Well, I'll take your word for it. The girl in the photo with her brow knitted and someone holding the rod further up, sure looks like she would appreciate a belt and harness even though none of the men think it is 'belt worthy'. Guess I'm just soft. I use a belt and/or harness for anything larger than a calm baitfish.

Just kidding. I did catch a bunch of small Black Marlin, last week, and I didn't use a belt or harness but when stuff takes more than fifteen minutes, I'm going for the belt. I don't like the bruises.
panhandleslim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2014, 04:08 PM   #5
Grand Slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by panhandleslim View Post
Well, I'll take your word for it. The girl in the photo with her brow knitted and someone holding the rod further up, sure looks like she would appreciate a belt and harness even though none of the men think it is 'belt worthy'. Guess I'm just soft. I use a belt and/or harness for anything larger than a calm baitfish.

Just kidding. I did catch a bunch of small Black Marlin, last week, and I didn't use a belt or harness but when stuff takes more than fifteen minutes, I'm going for the belt. I don't like the bruises.
Ha Ha, that's my Son, that was her first turn on the rod, and she didn't know what to expect.....

Black Marlin?
Old 08-10-2014, 04:45 PM   #6
*^* JaiBo *^*
Grand Slam

Great as usual Jim!!!
Realtor likes this.

Philippians 1:21

21 For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.

Jason is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in