Stop crying for the children... - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Members Only > Religion

Old 12-15-2012, 12:10 AM   #1
Grand Slam

Default Stop crying for the children...

As a nation we kill 3,500 children every day. The president doesn't give any speeches. Flags are not at half staff. The media is silent. Reporters don't do any interviews. Yes, today is tragic. But every day is tragic because we, as a nation, are hypocritical when it comes to protecting the life of children. You have no business mourning the 20 if you are not willing to mourn the 3,500. For less than $500 a child can legally be murdered...and nobody seems to care.
jspooney is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2012, 12:31 AM   #2
Grouper

+11111111!!!!!!

Watch This!

Last edited by onemorecast; 12-15-2012 at 12:36 AM.
onemorecast is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-15-2012, 12:35 AM   #3
Ruby Red Lip

AMEN!!!! Preach it brother.
Thaddeus86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2012, 03:28 AM   #4
Trigger

Thanks for having the courage to speak an unpopular truth. One day we will look back at aborition with the same horror as the holocaust. For every 3 of us forty and unders one is missing. 1 out of 4 murdered since roe vs wade became law. One Supreme Court decision has cost 50 millions lives and counting.
bama99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-15-2012, 09:27 AM   #5
White Marlin

Wow...
Bullshark is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-15-2012, 09:58 AM   #6
I pegged my fishometer
Grouper

Sorry, I can't downplay the outrage of killing schoolchildren by pointing out other acts of misdeeds. The title "Stop crying for the children" implies that pro-life people (like myself) and people in favor of abortion have no right to mourn this loss in CT. In my opinion - I think you are off base. It also seems to me, in my opinion again, that you are using this issue for leverage for your own viewpoint gain. (Like the gun control people are doing?) I think there is a place and time to go there, but this seems too political of a post for me this close to the ordeal. Thanks.
Johnms is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-15-2012, 10:03 AM   #7
White Marlin

Very well said.
Bullshark is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-15-2012, 10:30 AM   #8
Cigar Minnow

All murdered humans should be mourned. What a hypocritical society we live in. "Human life is now precious dependent on who took it."

Oh well, only six days till the end of the world.
Dplantmann is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-15-2012, 11:00 AM   #9
Grand Slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnms View Post
Sorry, I can't downplay the outrage of killing schoolchildren by pointing out other acts of misdeeds. The title "Stop crying for the children" implies that pro-life people (like myself) and people in favor of abortion have no right to mourn this loss in CT. In my opinion - I think you are off base. It also seems to me, in my opinion again, that you are using this issue for leverage for your own viewpoint gain. (Like the gun control people are doing?) I think there is a place and time to go there, but this seems too political of a post for me this close to the ordeal. Thanks.
I respectfully disagree. This is not a political post.
jspooney is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-15-2012, 11:31 AM   #10
Sailfish

Send a message via AIM to feelin' wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspooney View Post
I respectfully disagree. This is not a political post.
This is extremely political and extremely unnerving seeing the close proximation of massacre in CT. These kids were loved and treasured and were taken away by a lunatic. Abortion is done for several reasons I would imagine but it is not a luntic that is taking a life of a child from an unwilling parent. You comparison is apples and oranges. Abortion does not have a 5 year old laying in a pool of blood with multiple gun shots wondering what happened to him/her! Abortions do not wipe out a entire kindergarten class in cold blood!

I am on the fence regarding abortion as I do believe that all life is sacred however I do not want anyone to tell me or my wife what to do with our bodies. With post and thoughts such as what you are stating I am more and more pro choice.

Also if you can figure out what to do with all of the unwanted children that would be in society due to not being aborted then I am open to your thoughts. Maybe you should begin a program to where pro life people adopt every child that would have been aborted. Until Pro Life individuals have some answers to the problems that outlawing abortions would cause I do not believe that they will have a leg to stand on. Individuals that take personal responsibility is out the window and is a complete pipe dream in this country.

It is way too soon to be spinning this for any ideology in my opinion. I lump you in with the anti gun people because they are doing the exact same thing.

Why is that people cannot morn a tragedy as just a tragedy. Why do people need to spin this to try to gain momentum for their beliefs/ideology. It is people like this, that need to learn compassion for others and quit being so damn selfish that they need to turn a horribile tragedy such as this around to suit their own needs beliefs.

This is the opinion of one man who believe that common sense should override emotions/selfish intrests.

Last edited by feelin' wright; 12-15-2012 at 11:38 AM.
feelin' wright is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in