Prayers Requested For My Youngest Son - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Members Only > Religion

Like Tree1Likes

Old 02-10-2014, 10:47 AM   #1
Grand Slam

Default Prayers Requested For My Youngest Son

Some of you have had an opportunity to meet my boys, some have not , yet. Both my sons have Cystic Fibrosis. It is a genetic gene disorder which they were born with. It is a terminal illness with no cure. We have been very blessed with a fairly good case of it for both of them. I give most credit to my wife for taking such good care of them. We travel from Milton to Gainsville for Dr. Or mostly my wife has been for 6 years. We have great doctors here and are very pleased with most of the care.

Sunday, my wife, started her new job today. I couldnt be more proud of an amazing woman. She has been going to school for what seems like eternity, lol. She strared in one carear field finished school for that and then had an accident and she could no longer pursue that carear, but finished the classes and graduated anyway. She graduated this past year as a RN very respectable GPA and passed her National Boards in November after some much needed R&R. She waited for the right job and it came. She is very happy and I am very happy for her.

Most of you have seen reports from hunting, or fishing, or Christmas or many other things from me. I enjoy this forum and have met many good folks on here. I consider this my 2nd family. I come to you today to ask you to say a prayer for my family and my sons. Sunday, JJ, Dillian.

Dillian my oldest is doing pretty good. Typical 14 yr old stuff, not much drama as I have taught them to stay away from that stuff. He was blessed enough to get an invite from some very good friends last week to come hunt with them. They turned his dissapointing season into an awesome one. Killing a fine 8pt. His health is good right now. He was just in the hospital in Nov. Getting his tune up. He had 3 weeks of IV anti Biotics and a course of nebulizer treatments on top of there daily treatments and meds.

JJ my youngest is not doing as good right now. He came down with a cough 3 weeks ago and hasn't been able to shake it. He was scheduled for surgery Thursday for a Bronch and was suppose to be sinus surgery as well. But sinus Dr. is going on vacation, so its just the Bronch. He came down with a fever yesterday and we had to come on down. He will be admited for a course of IV anti Biotics over 14-21 days. We just got moved to pulmonary for pre op. I will end for now and probably get on here and brag on my boys and wife more in a little bit. In the mean time. If you have 1 minute to spare today, I would like you to say a 30 second prayer for my boys and wife, and the other 30 seconds to reflect on the things that you are greatfull for. God has his hand in each and every one of us and believe me he listens when you talk to him.

Thankyou all, God Bless You and your families and have a Great Day!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by jaster; 02-10-2014 at 10:54 AM.
jaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2014, 10:56 AM   #2
Blue Marlin

Prayers sent man and congrats being blessed with a wonderful wife and family. Keep us updated on JJ.

Sent from my S4 using Forum Runner
Murphy's Law is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2014, 11:07 AM   #3
White Marlin

Prayers for your family,stay strong.
706Z is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2014, 11:21 AM   #4
Beeracuda
Trigger

Jaster, you sound like one PROUD husband and father. It is so cool to hear and see a guy bragging on his families character and accomplishments. You have a gift that most men envy. Prayers are sent your way.
florabamaboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2014, 11:29 AM   #5
◆Commercial◆
Trigger

Brother thank you for sharing. God is the great physician, I pray healing for your boys, and that God would strengthen them both. May the comfort of God and His grace fall on you and your family.
bakbone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2014, 11:43 AM   #6
Grand Slam

WOW. Have you ever had your son tell you " Daddy, I just want you to know I love you more than anything in the whole world"? While he is going under. I will have you know a 9 yr old can put a 315lb man on the floor in tears faster than a bullet...........
bakbone likes this.
Old 02-10-2014, 12:16 PM   #7
Reel Insurance
White Marlin

Wishing the best for you and you're boys. Please keep us updated.
Kenton is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2014, 12:30 PM   #8
Grand Slam

Out and waking. Working on an Orange popcicle
Old 02-10-2014, 12:45 PM   #9
Snapper

Prayers for you and your family. I have always really looked forward to your hunting stories with the boys!
bowfisher91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2014, 12:55 PM   #10
Grand Slam

Thankyou all for the thoughts and prayers. He is almost over "COCO" Meds so he calls em, lol. Second popcicle down and a pack of grahm crackers. Sippin on gatorade. Headin back to room shortly

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in