The Undisputed Heavyweight - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Hunting/Shooting Forum > Hunting Firearms

Old 05-16-2011, 02:03 AM   #1
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
Sailfish

Default The Undisputed Heavyweight

I'm sure you here alot about Glock's and not always positive, like; they ain't any good, I don't trust them, don't care for the plastic, etc.... Well, I am a Glock fanatic, I love my Glocks, and have owned many in the past years, and own a few now.
I also like other weapons as well. But none measure up to the Glock..
I believe Glock is the Best all around, ounce for ounce, undisputed, any situation pistol available, and especially for the money, you can not beat it, hands down.
Sure, you've got the H&K USP and Sig sauer. But I've personally saw a Sig P229 9mm explode into 3 pieces.
Can't tell my brother this, as he is a Sig fanatic. He dislikes Glocks and swears he'll never own one.

But before you disagree, Check out the tests and the side by side tests this guy does with the G21 and the coveted H&K USP compact .45cal. This may change your mind about Glocks.
This is Brutal. If you have a weakness for this type of abuse, please do not look nor read his article. I mean this guy even shoots the Glock with a .22 rifle. and still uses the same Glock for competition.

Get convinced, read the article....You can't disagree with this....

http://www.theprepared.com/index.php...iew&id=90&Item
CurDog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2011, 02:42 AM   #2
Trigger

I own two Glocks, a 23 and a 27 and don't need to be convinced. What that guy did to his 21 just confirms what I already knew.

Glock...first time...every time! Thanks for passing that on.
Patoz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2011, 08:53 AM   #3
White Marlin

I despise Glocks so much I have 4 of them !!!!

Rick
shootnstarz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2011, 09:04 AM   #4
White Marlin

i have had many cal. and makes and brands from 44mag to 22,my go to gun is Gen4 23.Nuf said!
706Z is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2011, 11:18 AM   #5
Blue Marlin

Glock fanboy here. G19 with Tru-glo TFOs is by my side more than my wife.

Im not a hater of the 1911, sigs, or HKs (well I do actually hate HK as they are a pretty antigun company for a gun company) but the Glock is the simplest, easiest, and most reliable handgun per dollar, period! The G19 is perhaps the best 9mm for carry out there, only the wonderful BHP comes close as the best 9mm ever.
JD7.62 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2011, 04:46 PM   #6
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
Sailfish

My point Exactly guys.... I'm just wait'n for my buddy to read those tests. He's a H&K USP fanatic. I told him they weren't any good in the field! Can't wait to hear his Defense on this one.
Old 05-16-2011, 07:11 PM   #7
Videographer
Sailfish

Man that is painful to look at!!! I don't own a Glock yet since I have to carry my guns and glock does not make one that conceals as well as the Kahrs. I guess for me it comes down to the fact that I'm NOT in military combat,OR A LEO, and a large gun does not leave the house and will not be abused like that.
Eventually I'll own one, just to own one, but unless you are LEO or military, I don't see how you can get away with concealing a glock during the summer here in Florida. I would only be able to use one as a "house gun"......and I'd rather have my 12ga. Outside the house I'll have to stick to my Kahr p380 or PM9.
Other than that.....Glock IS BAD A$$.
Old 05-16-2011, 07:51 PM   #8
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
Sailfish

Aww yeah, my guts get twisted up looking at the punishment that guy gives his G21.
But back on the good note, My G27 will fit in my back jeans pocket with about 1/2 inch being seen. Of course that's without my t-shirt on. With my t-shirt, you can't see it.
Old 05-17-2011, 10:53 AM   #9
White Marlin

May I also add, to those that don't remember Slick Willie's "assault weapons ban" of the 90s, hi cap Glock mags cost about $100 each.

I advise to get as many hi cap mags for your Glock, or any other firearm you have, as you can swing. The day may come again when hi cappers not only cost a lot, but they may be impossible to find/buy.

You can bet your Browning the occupant of the People's House is diligently working behind the scenes to bypass congress and the Bill of Rights to impose more restrictions on firearm ownership. They'll do it by executive order or international treaty, whatever it takes. Please pay CLOSE attention to what's going on and vote accordingly.

End of Political Rant,
Rick
shootnstarz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2011, 11:01 AM   #10
Snapper

If they are soooo good, why do Glock owners spend so much time trying to convince themselves and others of this fact, starting a thread on it no less, kinda of like Harley Davidson, under engineered and over priced.

And yeah, i've a couple, didn't impress me at all, although they are probably good for the more simplistic minded folks out there, you know, less things to have to do before it goes bang, LOL

Skippy
Skippy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in