Merry Christmas --- SAWMAN - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Hunting/Shooting Forum > Hunting Firearms

Old 11-30-2011, 08:56 AM   #1
Blue Marlin

Location: PC Fl., Orange Bch, Eufaula Al., Lake Seminole Ga. , Camden Al.
Default Merry Christmas --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN,

I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and the Best of Everything in 2012.

It would be somewhat apparent that you have some sort of issue with me and a few other members of this forum as your snide comments indicate. I have asked you not to make the snide comments that you have and tried to just ignore you and take the high road, but you seem to have an issue that is too big to let go.

I personally apologize for anything that I have ever typed or stated that offended you, but it appears you have the same effect on some other members of this forum, that I personally have high regard for.

You may be the most informed and intellegent person on the planet in your knowledge of firearms, but it does not give you the right to badger, direct or goose chase others.

As for me personally, I just choose to overlook you and go on and it would make things much more pleasent around here if you do the same as it would pertain to me and some others on here I call Friends.

I don't understand your issue with me and some others but I do know there are some really great people that are members on here and it can't be all that bad.

I hope you have the Best Christmas Ever.

Garbo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2011, 09:49 AM   #2
White Marlin

Dang!
brnbser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2011, 09:52 AM   #3
Grouper

I was wondering the same thing about a handful of members on this forum, they sure seem to have an axe to grind with the manner in which others choose to participate. I don't come here often because of those types of people who constantly harass and badger others simply for the sake of making waves and attempting to dictate to them how they should act or reply to a topic. Most times they haven't even met the other people and yet they choose to place themselves in the position of forum judge and jury when that responder doesn't word their feelings in accordance with the criteria of these "Judge Judy" types. They seem like sad and lonely pathetic little people to me and I hope they don't get offended when some members don't rise to their baited words.

I commend you on your mature attitude and stance you have taken on the childish actions of others and I hope that your holidays are filled with joy and family. I have to say that most of the members whose comments I choose to read when I visit seem to be well meaning and civil tongued people for whom I have respect. You are among that group of people, I find you entertaining, thought provoking, and original in most of your queries about life's situations. And we have yet to meet.

I wish to extend an early wish to all on the forum for a safe and enjoyable Holiday season along with you. This time of year is always difficult for some of us who are transplants to the Emerald coast and have families hundreds and thousands of miles away. We can't always find the resources to manage a serious trip to visit with them and have to rely on telephone messages or email to attempt to join in the festivities that we considered tradition when we were all together. It just isn't the same as being there. My immediate family is down to a sister, 2 grandchildren, and two sons now and I pray that they stay safe and enjoy the Holidays and think of me when they are together.
Framerguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2011, 09:56 AM   #4
White Marlin

Dang, talk about a backhanded way of calling someone out...I thought that was against the rules and a moderator would step in no matter the friendship factor.
FrankwT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2011, 10:06 AM   #5
Blue Marlin

Location: PC Fl., Orange Bch, Eufaula Al., Lake Seminole Ga. , Camden Al.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankwT View Post
Dang, talk about a backhanded way of calling someone out...I thought that was against the rules and a moderator would step in no matter the friendship factor.

Frank, I am not calling him out as much as I am asking for a truce of sorts. I have already received several messages regarding my Merry Christmas Wishes to SAWMAN, in support of trying to keep peace.

Many don't see the need to sit back and not say something to someone that is being rude to others, but some do.

Frank, I wish you the Best Christmas Ever... also.

Merry Christmas.

Garbo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2011, 10:10 AM   #6
White Marlin

Garbo, I have seen more snide comments from you and your posse than from Sawman, or anyone else on this forum. Since I don't know you I will give you the benefit of the doubt and hope you and the guys are sincere.

Merry Christmas to you and yours also.
Old 11-30-2011, 10:52 AM   #7
Fishing Goddess
Grouper

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankwT View Post
Garbo, I have seen more snide comments from you and your posse than from Sawman, or anyone else on this forum. Since I don't know you I will give you the benefit of the doubt and hope you and the guys are sincere.

Merry Christmas to you and yours also.
I know Garbo...and I must say he is one of the kindest, most generous people you would ever hope to meet. I have no doubt of his sincerity and anyone that knows him feels the same way. I actually find your comment to be uncalled for IMHO.

I think the best possible social program is a job. Ronald Reagan
on the rocks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2011, 11:20 AM   #8
White Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by on the rocks View Post
I know Garbo...and I must say he is one of the kindest, most generous people you would ever hope to meet. I have no doubt of his sincerity and anyone that knows him feels the same way. I actually find your comment to be uncalled for IMHO.
Mrs. Ultralight, in deference to Mike I will not comment on that other than you do not know me and may not have followed the posse here in the hunting section and you may the topics at GCFC. OK I am through.

In the Spirit of the time of year I will follow Garbo in Wishing Everyone a Merry Christmas and God Bless You ALL.
Old 11-30-2011, 11:22 AM   #9
Grouper

Quote:
Originally Posted by on the rocks View Post
I actually find your comment to be uncalled for IMHO.
I do also, But not unexpected!
archer-1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2011, 11:38 AM   #10
Sailfish

it is amazing everybody is a legend in their own mind so with that being said i would be more then willing to put my reputation and actions on the line so to speak !!!! I think it should be let the membership vote on who is a jerk and who is not !!!!! I will be the first one willing to be myself on the line.Let the masses speak because if everybody in question is an angel and so very likeable i have not doubt they will push me out of line being first and taking my spot.They would be of the highest moral regard because they know where they stand and are constantly watching out for stepping on others toes.It is amazing as many self proclaimed experts that no one actually works for the firearm industry that i know.So i guess we should stop buying guns because they are not even smart enough to recognize the talent that is available here !!!!!! The whole industry has to be full of total idiots for missing these oppurtunites in front fo them !!!!!! Let the voting begin and if you need to speak to me in person i am at the store most everyday 935 North New Warrington rd
rob883 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in