Mag Prices at Cabela's - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Hunting/Shooting Forum > Hunting Firearms

Old 01-09-2013, 10:50 AM   #1
Grand Slam

Default Mag Prices at Cabela's

I have always enjoyed ordering from Cabela's. I have bought a ton of stuff from them over the years. I've found them to be a great company with great customer service and great products. It's really nice to call and get a friendly voice that I can understand and that is actually located in this country (Nebraska).
I just went out and looked at magazines and was really disappointed.
LCP mags were out of stock but the price was $34.99. The last one I bought less than a year ago, I paid $20.
Ruger MKII mags were also out of stock but the price was $26.99. That's about $10 more than it was a couple of months ago.
I don't understand this. I can understand the hi-cap mags but these mags hold 10 rounds or less. There is no reason for a price increase or a shortage.
Just venting.
welldoya is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2013, 01:48 PM   #2
White Marlin

It wouldn't surprise me if by now the manufacturers haven't raised the wholesale price while demand is high. That may be the new factory price for a little while it wouldn't surprise me.
Hopin4aboat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-09-2013, 01:58 PM   #3
Praedator
Grand Slam

EVERYTHING is in high demand and there is little supply. I am wanting to purchase another CC handgun for my wife. The one she wants is a ghost right now. A 7 round capacity handgun is not going to be on the ban list (at least not yet). So why are they selling for more than normal and out of stock????? It does not matter what it is right now. If it's gun related it's higher in price or non-existent.
Telum Pisces is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2013, 05:29 PM   #4
Sailfish

These also have gone up, think them HOGS are running the price up at the local markests

bobinbusan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-09-2013, 06:04 PM   #5
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
Blue Marlin

Exclamation

Welcome to economics 101..... Today we will address the basics of ecomonics.... Supply and Demand..... If the demand is high then so is the price, if the demand is low the price is typically lowered... Other factors contributing to the price is availability, location, and raw materials.... "For instance if the supply of oil dwindles down in the us then we have to import oil from other countries which do to shipping and processing will drive the price higher then getting it from our own back yard, also if refinerys run low on fossil fuels and materials used to condition fuel into a useable resource is unavailable or scarce the the price will also climb" This is today's lesson, tune in for the next member to rant because of ecomonics and I will continue this lesson.....

The Road Goes On Forever And The Party Never Ends.....
MULLET HUNTER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in