Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Looking for a big gun accessory case..

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  maxfold 
#1 ·
One that will hold all of my pistol and rifle ammo, cleaning supplies, ear protection, targets, etc..

I was thinking about just using a big tackle box, but its not ideal. Anyone have anything they would recommend?

#5 · (Edited)
I just throw my range gear in an old USMC ditty bag that I was issued. I will carry my handguns and ammo in a ILBE Assault pack. My long-guns are thrown in an Eagle Industries soft case or a cheap plastic case if the gun is too long. It really depends on what I'm doing and where I'm shooting what kind of case and configuration I use. I also don't care about scuffing my firearms that badly and will loosely pack them.

A helmet bag or some small soft bag will work for you. I hate hard cases because of their blocky-ness and bulk.

#7 ·
All I saw was the first 4 words of the topic and thought Stanley was looking for a RPG or mortar! Sorry, not trying to derail..

#9 ·
Cheaper than Dirt

CASE-535
Ultimate Handgun Case Water Tight Layered Foam Bla...
Great case good price if you are looking for a multi pistol case. I cut long slits in the pluck it foam and carry and can carry 6-7 handguns that are all secure and readily accessable. I really like it. and just use ammo cans or soft assualt packs for multi gear and ammo.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.