Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Go to Sen. Bill Nelson's website and vote on the gun ban

2K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  Orion45 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#7 ·
Bill Nelson is a beaddy eyed little weasel! Wouldn't trust that joker to pull gum off the bottom of my shoe! Anti law enforcement so you already know his stance. I already sent the real Florida representatives a nice long letter!!!

#12 ·
Spot on:

I called Nelon's office prior to the Obamacare vote and asked if they had any calls voicing concern over this upcoming vote. The staffer said "oh yes". I then asked what direction they were taking pro or con. He said overwhelmingly con.

I then asked him how Nelson was going to vote and he said he was going to vote for it. I said, last time I checked this was a representative republic and why was he voting against the wishes of his constituents. The staffer told me, Nelson said there were things in the bill that were good for the American people or something to that effect.

I was flabbergasted to say the least. I do not think his "poll" is going to make a darn bit of difference in the way he votes. Most likely he will vote for presbo's bill.

FO

#16 ·
It is better to make a personal phone call or to write a letter. Otherwise, they don't know who you are. Bill Nelson is not always comfortable with the position the Democratic party takes but he has to show support for major issues to get re-elected. Same with the Republicans.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.