Missing Emoticons - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Suggestions & Support > Forum Suggestions

Old 12-04-2007, 11:14 AM   #1
Trigger

Default Missing Emoticons

Unless I am not looking in the right place, it seems like there are not as many of the emoticons on here as there were on the old forum. In particular is the one of the guy that is rolling around laughing his ass off. That one was used alot. Also the little face laughing but not rolling around, the ones laughing and pointing up at the post above and the thumbs up too. These were all used alot on the old forum. There isn't any emoticon now that represents a LOL or LMFAO emotion. Chris, can you bring these guys back? or at least the guy rolling around laughing.
BudYsr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2007, 11:16 AM   #2
Jiggin Finatic
Grand Slam

Default RE: Missing Emoticons

go to the old forum and sign in and copy and paste to the new forum
II Chronicles 7:14
if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

lobsterman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-04-2007, 11:22 AM   #3
Trigger

How do you do that. You can't post on that forum anymore and without a Reply or New post screen, you dont have the emoticons on the screen to copy/paste. Seems like they should still be on this forum for EVERYBODY. I think maybe Chris just forgot about some of them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2007, 11:42 AM   #4
Praedator
Grand Slam

You can go out on the web and save all the smillies you want as GIFs and just insert them in your post. Right click this one below and hit save as. And save it as a GIF on your computer. Then you can use the insert image button to put it on your post.

Telum Pisces is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-04-2007, 11:57 AM   #5
Jiggin Finatic
Grand Slam

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=9 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_trRow1><TD class=TableCell_Dark id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_tdPostCell1 width="24%"><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_lblAnchorPoint><A name=bm28982></A><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=SmallTxt width="80%"><DIV id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_smAuthorName_SimpleMenuDivLayer &#111;nmouseover="InstantASP_OpenMenuMouseOver('_c tl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl3_s mAuthorName','_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopics Repeater__ctl3_smAuthorName_SimpleMenuDivLayer','< table width=100% class=PanelBar_OuterTable cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0><tr><td><table width=100% cellspacing=1 cellpadding=7><tr><td class=TableCell_Light>View Member\'s Profile</tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light>Add to Buddy List</tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light><a href=__doPostBack(\'butSendPrivateMessage\',\'204\ '); &#111;nmouseover=\'&#119;indow.status=&#119;indow. location;return true;\'; &#111;nmouseout=&#119;indow.status=\'\';return true; Class=\'SmlLinks\' Title=\'Send Private Message\'>Send Private Message</a></tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light><a href=__doPostBack(\'butSendEmail\',\'204\'); &#111;nmouseover=\'&#119;indow.status=&#119;indow. location;return true;\'; &#111;nmouseout=&#119;indow.status=\'\';return true; Class=\'SmlLinks\' Title=\'Send Email To Member\'>Send Email To Member</a></tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light><a href=__doPostBack(\'butShowMemberPosts\',\'204\'); &#111;nmouseover=\'&#119;indow.status=&#119;indow. location;return true;\'; &#111;nmouseout=&#119;indow.status=\'\';return true; Class=\'SmlLinks\' Title=\'Find All Member\s Posts\'>Find All Member\'s Posts</a></tr></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>','165px');" style="DISPLAY: inline" &#111;nclick="InstantASP_OpenMenu('_ctl1_ctlTopic_ ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl3_smAuthorName', '_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl 3_smAuthorName_SimpleMenuDivLayer','<table width=100% class=PanelBar_OuterTable cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0><tr><td><table width=100% cellspacing=1 cellpadding=7><tr><td class=TableCell_Light>View Member\'s Profile</tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light>Add to Buddy List</tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light><a href=__doPostBack(\'butSendPrivateMessage\',\'204\ '); &#111;nmouseover=\'&#119;indow.status=&#119;indow. location;return true;\'; &#111;nmouseout=&#119;indow.status=\'\';return true; Class=\'SmlLinks\' Title=\'Send Private Message\'>Send Private Message</a></tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light><a href=__doPostBack(\'butSendEmail\',\'204\'); &#111;nmouseover=\'&#119;indow.status=&#119;indow. location;return true;\'; &#111;nmouseout=&#119;indow.status=\'\';return true; Class=\'SmlLinks\' Title=\'Send Email To Member\'>Send Email To Member</a></tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light><a href=__doPostBack(\'butShowMemberPosts\',\'204\'); &#111;nmouseover=\'&#119;indow.status=&#119;indow. location;return true;\'; &#111;nmouseout=&#119;indow.status=\'\';return true; Class=\'SmlLinks\' Title=\'Find All Member\s Posts\'>Find All Member\'s Posts</a></tr></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>','165px');">BudYsr</DIV><NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT></TD><TD class=SmallTxt noWrap align=right width="20%"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=TableCell_Dark id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_tdPostCell2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=SmallTxt> <SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_lblPostedDate>Posted Today @ 10:22 AM</TD><TD class=SmallTxt align=right><INPUT id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_imgButAddPostReply title="Post a reply to this post..." type=image alt="Post a reply to this post..." src="https://pensacolafishingforum.com/fishingforum/Skins/Classic/Images/Button_AddReply.gif" align=absMiddle border=0 name=_ctl1:ctlTopic:ctlPanelBar:ctlTopicsRepeater: _ctl3:imgButAddPostReply> <INPUT id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_imgButAddQuoteReply title="Post a quoted reply to this post..." type=image alt="Post a quoted reply to this post..." src="https://pensacolafishingforum.com/fishingforum/Skins/Classic/Images/Button_Quote.gif" align=absMiddle border=0 name=_ctl1:ctlTopic:ctlPanelBar:ctlTopicsRepeater: _ctl3:imgButAddQuoteReply> <INPUT id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_imgButReportPost title="Report post to moderators" type=image alt="Report post to moderators" src="https://pensacolafishingforum.com/fishingforum/Skins/Classic/Images/Button_Report.gif" align=absMiddle border=0 name=_ctl1:ctlTopic:ctlPanelBar:ctlTopicsRepeater: _ctl3:imgButReportPost> <INPUT id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_imgButEditPost title="Edit This Post" type=image alt="Edit This Post" src="https://pensacolafishingforum.com/fishingforum/Skins/Classic/Images/Button_EditPost.gif" align=absMiddle border=0 name=_ctl1:ctlTopic:ctlPanelBar:ctlTopicsRepeater: _ctl3:imgButEditPost> <INPUT language=javascript id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_imgButDeletePost title="Delete This Post" &#111;nclick=return(confirm(if_DeletePost)); type=image alt="Delete This Post" src="https://pensacolafishingforum.com/fishingforum/Skins/Classic/Images/Button_DeletePost.gif" align=absMiddle border=0 name=_ctl1:ctlTopic:ctlPanelBar:ctlTopicsRepeater: _ctl3:imgButDeletePost> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_trRow2><TD class=TableCell_Light id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_tdPostCell3 vAlign=top width="24%" nowarp=""><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=SmallTxt>

Mingo

<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_lblMemberGroup>Group: Forum Members
<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_lblLastActive>Last Login: Today @ 10:02 AM
<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_lblPostCount>Posts: 84, <SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_lblTotalVisits>Visits: 273</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=TableCell_Light id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_tdPostCell4 vAlign=top width="76%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_lblFullMessage>How do you do that. You can't post on that forum anymore and without a Reply or New post screen, you dont have the emoticons on the screen to copy/paste. Seems like they should still be on this forum for EVERYBODY. I think maybe Chris just forgot about some of them.

<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_lblPostSignature>-----------------------------------------------------------
Team Key West Boats. Evinrude Etec. Shimano Reels. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thye way you would have to have done that was to find a post with him on it and copy and paste. But now you have him on this post.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

Old 12-04-2007, 12:12 PM   #6
Trigger

I guess thats easy enough. Thanks for the tips guys. Still,it would be nice to have some more of these emoticons already loaded in the forums list. These are some good ones I bet people would use.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:20 PM   #7
Jiggin Finatic
Grand Slam

yes this is true and I have suggested it to chris. His response was to pick the ones you want and he would transfer them, so PM him if you have a request.

Old 12-04-2007, 12:21 PM   #8
Blue Marlin

Murphy's Law is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-04-2007, 12:24 PM   #9
Trigger

And one the ladies on the forumcould usefor us guys......

Well, uh, maybe they're----I mean.....ITS TOO big............Nah, bigger the better!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in