Looking for fishing partners, Shalimar - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Misc. Forums > Need A Crew? Need A Ride?

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bluecape
  • 1 Post By CaptainPJ

Old 04-15-2018, 10:36 AM   #1
Snapper

Default Looking for fishing partners, Shalimar

I am looking for someone to fish with, would prefer someone who is experienced in fishing the area. I work for myself and am able to fish during the week and would like to find some guys who can go when I can. I have a 2014 31xs cape horn with twin yamaha 300's, garmin electronics, epirb, garmin inreach, auto pilot, radar, and lots of top end gear. I am wanting to do more fishing at the edge and beyond, trolling, deep dropping, etc. Not looking for free loaders! Will be expected to share expenses and help with cleanup! I am a Navy veteran, licensed CG captain, and gun toting, voting conservative. Liberals and snowflakes need not apply! I keep my boat at Two Georges Marina (formerly Shalimar Yacht Basin) in Shalimar where I also live. If you think you might like to fish with me, reply here or shoot me a PM. Thanks!
aquaholic likes this.
Bluecape is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2018, 11:48 AM   #2
Trigger

I always thought a good fishing crew is the most important things you can do to insure the success of your trips. A good crew is harder to find than a good wife.
My experience is the people that were boat owners, and former boat owners were the best people to fish with.
Another great thing to do is befriend other like minded boat owners. Share info with them, fish the same areas the same time, generally mirror each others activities while out on the water and learn from one another.
Bluecape likes this.
CaptainPJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2018, 05:00 PM   #3
Cigar Minnow

Default New to Area

Just moved here from the Pacific North West. Retired fish offshore for decades, including Mexico, Hawaii... Have all my own gear/boat. Looking for people fishing the weekdays. Comfortable running 50-75 miles, have fished waters with 10-15ft combined seas.
Albacore6533 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2018, 02:44 PM   #4
Mingo

Default Fishing

I'm in, 20+ years experience, have gear. 256-786-9746
capcoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-25-2018, 05:41 PM   #5
Ruby Red Lip

I have my own new 25 footer CC loaded up, and always either have room on my rig to show you the edge area and beyond to show you the ropes as they say or I can go on your rig to show you what I know.. Been fishing Navarre edge and south Pensacola edge for 30 years plus. 1-662-386-2459 Ken. I stay in Pensacola area though...
GROUPER GHETTO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-29-2018, 10:39 AM   #6
Kayak Noob
Ruby Red Lip

Default In

I'm in as well, I'm active duty Navy down here for a few years of shore duty (aka fishing duty). I have a 28 Carolina Classic in Pensacola that I'm always looking for crew aboard. I'm also always down to fish with someone else. Plenty of experience on the east coast, but very little around here when it comes to the offshore scene.
scarfus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in