I had posted earlier for divers in the morning, but a trailer repair had canceled the trip. The trailer is back up and ready and the conditions look right. The wife and I would like to go and we have the ability to take two more. As this will be the first time out for us this year, I'm looking at something close in, maybe the San Pablo, but conditions will be the deciding factor. Give me a call if interested.