25' Cuddy--looking for semi-experienced fisherman to go out with - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Misc. Forums > Need A Crew? Need A Ride?

Old 04-16-2013, 02:10 PM   #1
Boston Whaler Outrage 260
Cigar Minnow

Default 25' Cuddy--looking for semi-experienced fisherman to go out with

New to Pensacola--my boat is at Sherman Cove, NAS. Its a 25' FishHawk Cuddy cabin. Brand new upholstery. I head out pretty much every weekend for a day of fishing. So far we've only fished 3 Barges with decent success. Boat came with a nice GPS that has a hand full of numbers. Looking for guys who know how to fish the local area--trolling, bottom fishing, whatever. It's a single engine Yamaha 250 2-stroke that runs flawless. Would like to stretch it's legs, but won't go out too far or hit the "edge" unless weather is near perfect. Has a VHF radio/safety gear. I've got the basics when it comes to gear. Ie 3x Penn Senator Rod/reel & a couple heavier duty spinner rods with braid line. Also interested in getting into spear fishing, but don't have any gear yet. Looking to split cost and learn to fish the Gulf -Max
Maxafa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2013, 10:41 PM   #2
White Marlin

Welcome to the forum Maxafa,

I'm sure there will plenty experienced friendly anglers here to take you up on your offer. You are on the right path to success by treating the Gulf with respect.

Good luck & tight lines!

Jimmy
jjam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-18-2013, 09:24 AM   #3
White Marlin

Welcome Nice offer sure someone will respond. Meanwhile What are you trying to catch ?? if you want some advice on where and what--- PM me or call ed 850 857 1039 I am currently thinking of going this weekend for kings
submariner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2013, 04:22 PM   #4
Sailfish

I'm not very experienced in the gulf fishing, but if you want someone who's willing to go any time you are, I'm off sunday mondays and tuesdays, as long as theres nothing I have to go, I'll be on the boat.
Flguy32514 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2013, 10:50 PM   #5
Cigar Minnow

Hey Maxafa - I just posted in the "Inshore" forum about this same thing this weekend. I'm a reservist on my annual training and down to go this weekend. I am planning on renting a boat or kayak and fish around NAS. I am an experienced fisherman but don't know these waters so I won't be much help there... I do have gas money and willing to explore though...send me an email [email protected]
partimesquid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in