REAL Ballyhoo Lure + Jethead Wahoo Lure - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > Fishing Gear and Tackle > Fishing Gear For Sale

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By HawaiiSkinDiver

Old 11-15-2016, 12:07 PM   #1
Ruby Red Lip

Default REAL Ballyhoo Lure + Jethead Wahoo Lure

Hey gang I thought I would give all of you guys an update on some new locally made lure models I'm making.

I have a dual Jet wahoo lure that can be cut in a reverse slant, bullet or invert. Lure weight 11.3oz and is perfectly balanced to keep the eyes visable. This lure runs too good to be true! $50 head only or $60 with skirts.

I also have my new REAL Ballyhoo head lures. They are lighter and run 3.8-4.2oz. They run fantastic in the regular calm waters of the gulf. $40 head only $50 with skirts and another $4 for wings also.

Please contact me at 8zero8 681 2nine99 or [email protected]

As always thank you everyone for your interest. I'm am also willing to bring my personal lure spread on your boat to fish when I'm available. Tight lines!!!
Attached Thumbnails
REAL Ballyhoo Lure + Jethead Wahoo Lure-image_1479229566215-jpg   REAL Ballyhoo Lure + Jethead Wahoo Lure-image_1479229584544-jpg   REAL Ballyhoo Lure + Jethead Wahoo Lure-image_1479229595126-jpg   REAL Ballyhoo Lure + Jethead Wahoo Lure-image_1479229609002-jpg   REAL Ballyhoo Lure + Jethead Wahoo Lure-image_1479229622788-jpg  

REAL Ballyhoo Lure + Jethead Wahoo Lure-image_1479229636860-jpg  
HawaiiSkinDiver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2016, 09:47 PM   #2
Sailfish

These are some smokin hot lures. It was great to get a change to go out and drag them with you. The big jet heads ran great on the high speed troll.
Bill Me is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in