WTB *Pensacola* decent used truck - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Various Items For Sale.

Old 02-19-2016, 02:17 PM   #1
Sailfish

Send a message via AIM to PompNewbie Send a message via Yahoo to PompNewbie
Default WTB *Pensacola* decent used truck

As the title says I am in the market for a "new to me" truck, decent shape, daily driver, prefer not to have 300,000 miles...
Ideal would be something like a Nissan frontier, but not opposed to a C1500 style. Crew cab is a plus, or at least rear bench.
Something under 6000$
Thanks
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
- George Washington
PompNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2016, 04:38 PM   #2
Sailfish

In case you didn't see it:

https://www.pensacolafishingforum.com...xt-cab-667602/

Click for Spearfishing, Astrophotography, Timelapse, Diving, Fishing, Skiing, Warrior Dash videos:

http://www.youtube.com/user/jdbeach2...?sort=p&view=0

aquatic argobull is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-20-2016, 10:46 AM   #3
Trigger

Default trucks for sale

go to mcvaymotors.com if i have something you like i will cut you a deal Mike Potter
mike potter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2016, 11:02 AM   #4
Sailfish

I have a 2003 F-150 XLT 2WD with 146k miles on it. It's silver. The air blows cold.

It has been my daily driver for 10 years. (I live 2 miles from work) I bought it used, with low miles,and it's been a great truck. It's a 6 cylinder and has never given me a lick of trouble. I just ordered it's replacement, a brand new F-150.

She sputters a little on super cold mornings and if you really stomp on the gas. The passenger side back door (the suicide door) is stuck shut, there is a small oil leak somewhere, the radio antenna fell off but other than that, to my knowledge, the truck is tip-top.

She is sitting on a grand worth of Michelin tires that are about a year and a half old and like I said, I drive 2 miles to work every day, so they just may outlast the truck.

I was going to wait until my new truck came in to sell this one, but if you are interested, I can make due until it gets here. I will sell to a forum member for $5500 but will ask 6k when it goes on CL. Respond to this if you send me a PM, I don't get alerts on them and sometimes miss them. Good luck with your search, I hope you find a good one. Check out that Dakota too. Those are good trucks if you are looking for a mid-size.
Corpsman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-20-2016, 12:07 PM   #5
Sailfish

thanks Mike I will check out the website, Corpsman does the ford have a rear bench?
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
- George Washington
Old 02-20-2016, 12:18 PM   #6
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by PompNewbie View Post
thanks Mike I will check out the website, Corpsman does the ford have a rear bench?
Yes. Give me till monday to hose out the bed and we can meet up for a look or I can at least take a few pics for you.
Old 02-21-2016, 08:01 PM   #7
Sailfish

Here is the Ford. Let me know if you want to see her in person and we can get together.

http://imgur.com/a/ew5yS
Old 02-26-2016, 06:52 PM   #8
Sailfish

Going to open this search up to include some cars.. G35, BMW 3 series, Altima, Acura TL.. Etc.. Sporty sedan
- George Washington

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in