Waterfront Property Gulf Breeze - Pensacola Fishing Forum

Go Back   Pensacola Fishing Forum > General Discussion > Various Items For Sale.
Register Fishing Photos FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Advertise

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Brew23SeaHunt
Unread 01-25-2020, 11:18 PM   #1
270 World Cat
Mingo

Default Waterfront Property Gulf Breeze

4511 Sailors Cove Ct off Soundside Dr, just east of Tiger Point. $179K. Cleared lot sits on Brickyard Bayou with a very short idle to Santa Rosa Sound. 115' on the water, new dock, 12K lb boat lift. Set up to accommodate 36' boat. (Sailors Cove ct is newer name for the road, google maps "4525 Soundside Dr", lot is adjacent to it). Also, 4525 Soundside Dr is for sale, it's at the end of the canal, $95K.
Attached Thumbnails
Waterfront Property Gulf Breeze-img-1572-jpg   Waterfront Property Gulf Breeze-img-1569-jpg  

Last edited by Brew23SeaHunt; 01-25-2020 at 11:21 PM. Reason: forgot price
Brew23SeaHunt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-26-2020, 12:22 AM   #2
Mingo

Would you happen to know what the approximate elevation is on these lots? Does either one have a vinyl seawall? Does Soundside rainwater run off go into this inlet?
LY-zer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-26-2020, 12:49 PM   #3
270 World Cat
Mingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LY-zer View Post
Would you happen to know what the approximate elevation is on these lots? Does either one have a vinyl seawall? Does Soundside rainwater run off go into this inlet?
Sorry I do not know the elevation. Wood seawall that will need work/replacement in the next few years. That is reflected in the asking price. Not sure about your last question. I will send you a PM with my phone number if you would like to call me to discuss and I'll do my best to get the answers to any of your questions. Thanks LY-zer

....Upon trying to send you a PM, says you have chosen to not receive PMs. If you wanna send me a PM with your contact I can give you a call. Thanks again

Last edited by Brew23SeaHunt; 01-26-2020 at 12:52 PM. Reason: can't send PM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-26-2020, 02:04 PM   #4
Mingo

The next time I take the boat out, I may mosey down there to take a look from the water to explore the access, depth, elevation, drainage and the like. Both lots look nice. It would be a perfect opportunity to purchase both lots to combine. One to build and the other to have as a buffer to the main road. I don't believe I would be interested right now but the price seems more then reasonable.

Thank you for the information.
LY-zer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-26-2020, 02:32 PM   #5
270 World Cat
Mingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LY-zer View Post
The next time I take the boat out, I may mosey down there to take a look from the water to explore the access, depth, elevation, drainage and the like. Both lots look nice. It would be a perfect opportunity to purchase both lots to combine. One to build and the other to have as a buffer to the main road. I don't believe I would be interested right now but the price seems more then reasonable.

Thank you for the information.
Sounds good, feel free to pull up to the dock and walk the properties if you want to, it really is a beautiful area! Redfish and mullet are prevalant in Brickyard Bayou, and the manatees pay a visit occasionally. Past the dock, the canal is a bit shallow now due to the winter low tides occurring around mid day. Comps were considered and I do also feel the lots are reasonably priced. The lot just across the same canal sold for $212K in Sept 2019. If both lots are purchased there will be more negotiating room. Cheers, have a good one!
LY-zer likes this.

Last edited by Brew23SeaHunt; 01-26-2020 at 02:36 PM.
Unread Today, 07:54 PM   #6
Sailfish

One of the most beautiful areas in S. Santa Rosa Cty. GLWS.
cuzmondo is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pensacola Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
How Did You Find Us?
Tell us how you heard about Pensacola Fishing Forum.

Log-in